alisad Guest

Help! I think My Neighbor is A Ram Impostor!!

Does anyone know anything about Mike Burke, from 1974 season? Where is he today, recent photos...etc...A new neighbor moved in and he insists he is this person. The only thing I can match up are the birthdates. His story of dad being PGA Masters champ I have concluded is a lie....the guy is giving me the creeps and just bought the house next door. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: Help! I think My Neighbor is A Ram Impostor!!

Mike Burke was a punter for the Rams in 1974. He wore #11. That comes from the Rams media guide. He went to Miami FLa. He punted 46 times and averaged 37 yards a kick. I believe he took over when Dave Chapple, who had led the nfl in punting the year before, was injured. He only played one season for the rams. His longest punt was 51 yards.

Hope this helps

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Re: Help! I think My Neighbor is A Ram Impostor!!

Quote Originally Posted by alisad View Post
    Does anyone know anything about Mike Burke, from 1974 season? Where is he today, recent photos...etc...A new neighbor moved in and he insists he is this person. The only thing I can match up are the birthdates. His story of dad being PGA Masters champ I have concluded is a lie....the guy is giving me the creeps and just bought the house next door. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Wow if we have an award for strangest post of the year, this better get a nomination. So is it creepy cause you think he is lying or is he the peaking in your windows at night kind of creepy?