UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Photo album question

I was wondering who can see the photos in the clanram albums. Are they completely public or does a user have to have a certain number of posts before they can see the photos?

What about the private albums? I have started one that I set as private. Does this feature work? I am going to post up some family pictures for you guys, but I don't want any old troll to be able to see them.

Let me know how it works. Thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bigredman is offline Registered User

Re: Photo album question

Hi Renee...I did some investigation and as a premium member I was able to view and even comment on your private album photos just like any other gallery album. When I logged into a registered but non-premium membership I have, I could not access any gallery albums. So the answer to your question is; only premium member trolls can see your private album!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Hi Renee...I did some investigation and as a premium member I was able to view and even comment on your private album photos just like any other gallery album. When I logged into a registered but non-premium membership I have, I could not access any gallery albums. So the answer to your question is; only premium member trolls can see your private album!
    You are on my friend list Randy so I think that is what gives you access. I don't know if my family really wants to be out on the internet and I am feeling a bit protective over my nephews, and I am hoping that those pictures don't escape from the clan.

Thanks for checking the security Randy. If anyone wants to see some pictures of my family and Jake's football team, just ask me to add you as a friend.

So you have more than one membership, eh BRM? I am not surprised at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Hey Ms. Blitz, Or may I call you Renee?

Just to help you out (contrary to popular belief I can sometimes be an alright guy) I went to your PUBLIC PROFILE and from their viewed your albums. I clicked on view all albums and I was directed to 2 albums (2008 Rams Redskins) and (2003 Bash Pictures).

I don't know if you have any other albums but if you do they were not made available to me, a Premium Member also.

Hope that helps,

Tim
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Hey Ms. Blitz, Or may I call you Renee?

Just to help you out (contrary to popular belief I can sometimes be an alright guy) I went to your PUBLIC PROFILE and from their viewed your albums. I clicked on view all albums and I was directed to 2 albums (2008 Rams Redskins) and (2003 Bash Pictures).

I don't know if you have any other albums but if you do they were not made available to me, a Premium Member also.

Hope that helps,

Tim
    Yup, you can call me Renee. I answer to that.

Cool Tim, thanks for checking that out for me. I have two public albums right now and one private one. I hope that the photo albums stick around for a while. It was a shame when they disappeared the last time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]