Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Unable to upload photos

    I'm getting "invalid file" when trying to upload photos to website. Doesn't matter whether trying to upload avatar, profile photo, or to albums. I even tried uploading photos I already have posted in those areas and get same error. There's a problem Scotty!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,973
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    check you have not exceeded your quota or that the images are not to big.


  3. #3
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    I don't believe it is a quota issue. I'm talking about changing my profile picture and avatar. When I try to upload either direct from computer or by link to image site, it comes back "invalid file". I even try to upload the same images I currently have in there, and it comes back invalid file.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,270
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    I don't believe it is a quota issue. I'm talking about changing my profile picture and avatar. When I try to upload either direct from computer or by link to image site, it comes back "invalid file". I even try to upload the same images I currently have in there, and it comes back invalid file.
    Randy, I don't suppose it might be a firewall issue or somesuch? I am not terribly puter savvy, but might it be a possibilty. Also, does ClanRam have a filter to block inappropriate pics?
    Last edited by ramsanddodgers; -07-24-2009 at 01:44 AM. Reason: typo
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  5. #5
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,921
    Rep Power
    130

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Also, does ClanRam have a filter to block inappropiate pics?
    One can only hope.

  6. #6
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Randy, I don't suppose it might be a firewall issue or somesuch? I am not terribly puter savvy, but might it be a possibilty. Also, does ClanRam have a filter to block inappropriate pics?
    Nah...I don't believe it is a firewall issue. I can take the same photo and upload into a post in a thread, but I can't upload it into the gallery, avatar, or profile photo. It's not my computer, or I should say computers, because I have tried it on several different ones. It's not a quota thing because I have tried to upload it through someone else's premium member profile.

    Is anyone else able to change their avatar or profile picture?

    As far as content...well...the error code says invalid file, not "too sexy for the clan, too sexy for the web, too sexy"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    Have not tried big guy, besides you have my pass word, you can see if you can change mine. OMG! Did I really just say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Nah...I don't believe it is a firewall issue. I can take the same photo and upload into a post in a thread, but I can't upload it into the gallery, avatar, or profile photo. It's not my computer, or I should say computers, because I have tried it on several different ones. It's not a quota thing because I have tried to upload it through someone else's premium member profile.

    Is anyone else able to change their avatar or profile picture?

    As far as content...well...the error code says invalid file, not "too sexy for the clan, too sexy for the web, too sexy"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  8. #8
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,270
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    Well I'll be hornswoggled! I tried to change my Avatar pic and it toild me I was an invalid? I hope not yet, wait until we get our National Health Care so you guys can pay for my subsistence!

    But seriously folks... it would not work it said "Invalid File"

    Seems as if 'something is rotten in the state of Denmark'?
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  9. #9
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    HELLO....
    Can I get some help here? Moderators...want to weigh in on this issue? Are you having same problem? I paid big bucks for my premium access you know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,270
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    HELLO....
    Can I get some help here? Moderators...want to weigh in on this issue? Are you having same problem? I paid big bucks for my premium access you know!
    Maybe, possibly, this is a hint letting us know it's time to pony up for another year?
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  11. #11
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    Umm, Red Honey? Take deep breaths. Get in those sponge bob underoos and get comphy with the wifey. (She Makes him wear them when he get's grouchy) Shhhhhhh. Top secret. I hope she packs them for his trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    HELLO....
    Can I get some help here? Moderators...want to weigh in on this issue? Are you having same problem? I paid big bucks for my premium access you know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  12. #12
    StuckinTexasRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas-via Illinois
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    Do you have to pay for a subscription to be allowed an avatar? I get the "invalid file" also.

  13. #13
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    10 bucks for lifetime. You then are premium and have a lot more advantages to the site.

    There is a forum how to become one under Ram Talk, or just contact a mod.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  14. #14
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,270
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    10 bucks for lifetime. You then are premium and have a lot more advantages to the site.

    There is a forum how to become one under Ram Talk, or just contact a mod.
    Per lifetime? I thought it was per year!

    See, when Red is around you just cannot think straight!

    >8)
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,973
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Unable to upload photos

    Hang on all, I am working on it, it just takes time


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rams OTA Photos - 5/27 & 5/29
    By evil disco man in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -05-30-2009, 04:30 AM
  2. Majorams photos are up!!
    By majorram in forum Bash and Game forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -09-24-2008, 01:20 AM
  3. Majorrams bash photos
    By majorram in forum Bash and Game forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: -09-13-2006, 04:57 AM
  4. Jack Reynolds photos in the gallery
    By txramsfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -05-06-2006, 08:37 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: -09-09-2001, 11:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •