In the waiting months until now. It seems the NFL and the players seem to take our money for granted. Its a bad taste in my mouth. This is a world league and it cannot resolve the issues of cap and revenue during the season. I agree we need unions for certain industries but a players union that is not united is just a slap to the fans.
We the fans pay our hard earned dollars to view professionals. In mind opinion these players and owners need to get a reality check. The economy is in a pit per say. And we have unemployment through the roof in some states.
One would think they would compromise on the issue and start entertaining the public and fans for another season. This sport is a distraction for fans. Its a feel good escape win or lose. The wages that are being asked for are way outrages. They need top resolve the matter asap. The fans are tired of the politics. I love the NFL but i hope i dont have to resort to watching the UFL or the Lingerie Football League in its place. Ok maybe the LFL...