Results 1 to 1 of 1
ClanRam 2011 NFL Power Rankings: Week 11
We've only got six more games to go in the regular season, how are things shaping up in the power rankings?
WEEK ELEVEN POWER RANKINGS
1. Green Bay Packers (10-0; Last Week: 1)
-Still undefeated, still at the top.
2. San Francisco ***** (9-1; Last Week: 3)
-An impressive win over Arizona has helped San Fran captured the #2 spot.
3. Houston Texans (7-3; Last Week: 2)
4. New England Patriots (7-3; Last Week: 6)
-Took care of business in primetime against the Chiefs.
5. New Orleans Saints (7-3; Last Week: 4)
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3; Last Week: 5)
7. Atlanta Falcons (6-4; Last Week: 7)
-Solid win over Tennessee, but not enough movement up top to climb from it.
8. Detroit Lions (7-3; Last Week: 8)
-Held out to beat a resilient Carolina team; big test on Thanksgiving.
9. Chicago Bears (7-3; Last Week: 9)
-Bears beat the Chargers, but losing Cutler will hurt.
10. Baltimore Ravens (7-3; Last Week: 10)
-A quality win over a division rival; another big Thanksgiving game on the horizon.
11. Dallas Cowboys (6-4; Last Week: 11)
-Shouldn’t have taken overtime to beat the Redskins, but a win is a win.
12. Oakland Raiders (6-4; Last Week: 15)
-Sure, it was only Minnesota, but the Raiders are still atop the AFC West.
13. Cincinnati Bengals (6-4; Last Week: 13)
-Dalton threw for 373 yards against the Ravens defense; there was a time when that would have been unheard of.
14. New York Jets (5-5; Last Week: 12)
-A loss to the Denver Tebows? Really?
15. Denver Broncos (5-5; Last Week: 20)
-Don’t stop believin’! *strikes a Tebow pose* (but seriously, this train is going to derail soon, right?)
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-6; Last Week: 16)
-The Bucs came about as close as anyone to beating the defending champs.
17. New York Giants (6-4; Last Week: 14)
-I don’t know what to make of the Giants anymore. Very inconsistent football team.
18. Philadelphia Eagles (4-6; Last Week: 21)
-This win over New York puts the Eagles at 3-1 in the division.
19. Tennessee Titans (5-5; Last Week: 17)
-Jake Locker tried to work his magic but it just wasn’t enough.
20. Buffalo Bills (5-5; Last Week: 18)
-Wonder if Buffalo regrets that Ryan Fitzpatrick contract extension?
21. San Diego Chargers (4-6; Last Week: 19)
-San Diego is a mess; Norv Turner should be coaching on borrowed time.
22. Seattle Seahawks (4-6; Last Week: 26)
-Impressive division win by the Seahawks, though the NFC West is all but wrapped up.
23. Miami Dolphins (3-7; Last Week: 27)
-Someone needs to tell Miami that if they keep winning, they’ll be out of the Suck for Luck race.
24. Cleveland Browns (4-6; Last Week: 29)
-A nice win against the Jags that ends their three-game losing streak.
25. Arizona Cardinals (3-7; Last Week: 22)
-Just when the Cardinals were getting confident, the ***** smacked them back down.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-7; Last Week: 23)
-Asking Blaine Gabbert to throw 41 times is not a formula for success.
27. Carolina Panthers (2-8; Last Wee0: 25)
-Four INTs from Newton, but he had this game tied in the fourth quarter.
28. Kansas City Chiefs (4-6; Last Week: 24)
-The best thing the Chiefs can say about this game is that they shut down Welker and Branch. And that’s about it.
29. Washington Redskins (3-7; Last Week: 30)
-The Redskins are just pitiful, but at least they put up a fight this week.
30. Minnesota Vikings (2-8; Last Week: 31)
-With a little bit more time, Christian Ponder may have tied this one up.
31. St. Louis Rams (2-8; Last Week: 28)
-The Rams scored first and then failed to add another point.
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-10; Last Week: 32)
-A bye week for the Colts… thank goodness.
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 13Last Post: -11-06-2011, 11:59 PM
By Nick in forum RAM TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -10-26-2011, 10:26 PM
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 4Last Post: -10-20-2011, 01:39 AM
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 2Last Post: -10-12-2011, 09:27 PM
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 10Last Post: -10-06-2011, 07:55 PM