Results 1 to 3 of 3
ClanRam 2011 NFL Power Rankings: Week 5
ClanRam 2011 NFL Power Rankings: Week 5
The Rams are off this week, but the Power Rankings are not! See who is shifting in the land of the NFL now that Week Five has come to a close.
WEEK FIVE POWER RANKINGS
1. Green Bay Packers (5-0; Last Week: 1)
-Atlanta gave the Packers a scare early on, but the champs came out on top in the end.
2. New Orleans Saints (4-1; Last Week: 2)
-The Saints needed a last-minute touchdown to beat the Panthers, but a win is still a win.
3. Detroit Lions (5-0; Last Week: 5)
-A key division win in a sloppy Monday Night Football game is enough to make Detroit the third best team in the league.
4. New England Patriots (4-1; Last Week: 6)
-Brady did not have much trouble with the Jets; big game for Green-Ellis as well.
5. Baltimore Ravens (3-1; Last Week: 3)
-Hard to drop the Ravens too much for not playing, but other teams are fresh on our minds.
6. Houston Texans (3-2; Last Week: 4)
-The Texans lost to a different Raiders team, and were still close despite being without Andre Johnson.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2; Last Week: 10)
-Their game against Tennessee was 28-3 at one point; it was never really close. Five TDs for Big Ben.
8. Atlanta Falcons (2-3; Last Week: 8)
-The Falcons may be 2-3, but they played the defending champs hard in primetime.
9. San Diego Chargers (4-1; Last Week: 11)
-Denver kept this game close… for a quarter and a half. Ryan Mathews is starting to emerge.
10. Buffalo Bills (4-1; Last Week: 14)
-Nice job by the Bills taking down the Nightmare Team this week.
11. New York Jets (2-3; Last Week: 9)
-The Jets hung in there, but ultimately couldn’t pull it out against the Pats.
12. Dallas Cowboys (2-2; Last Week: 12)
-Bye week for the Cowboys, nothing to see here.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2; Last Week: 7)
-Losing 48-3 to the San Francisco ***** is embarrassing, even if they’re an improved team this year.
14. San Francisco ***** (4-1; Last Week: 18)
-Look who’s 4-1! I never would have guessed it before the season, but the ***** are in control in the West.
15. Oakland Raiders (3-2; Last Week: 20)
-The Raiders took down the Texans in a close game, and are a surprise 3-2 in the AFC at the moment.
16. Tennessee Titans (3-2; Last Week: 15)
-The Titans weren’t ever really in their game, but they had a decent showing for a team missing its number one receiver.
17. New York Giants (3-2; Last Week: 13)
-Really, New York? You just lost to the Seahawks?
18. Washington Redskins (3-1; Last Week: 17)
-Another bye week team, strange that Shanahan is being so cryptic about his RB situation.
19. Cincinnati Bengals (3-2; Last Week: 24)
-The Bengals knocked off Jacksonville, and while I’m not particularly confident in them, the fact remains that they’re 3-2.
20. Chicago Bears (2-3; Last Week: 16)
-A sloppy showing on primetime; this team is not ready to contend in 2011.
21. Carolina Panthers (1-4; Last Week: 22)
-Carolina kept it close with the Saints, so they deserve to move up despite the loss.
22. Seattle Seahawks (2-3; Last Week: 23)
-The Seahawks have their second win in a row after heading to New York to topple the Giants.
23. Philadelphia Eagles (1-4; Last Week: 19)
-This Dream Team is slowly becoming a sinking ship.
24. Kansas City Chiefs (2-3; Last Week: 26)
-The Chiefs beat the hapless Colts, so that’s worth rising a few spots.
25. Cleveland Browns (2-2; Last Week: 25)
-The Browns can’t seriously be thinking about jettisoning Peyton Hillis, can they?
26. Minnesota Vikings (1-4; Last Week: 31)
-Congrats to the Vikings on their first win of the year, an absolute beatdown of Arizona.
27. Arizona Cardinals (1-4; Last Week: 21)
-A six-spot fall for the Cardinals, who had to think they’d have a better start to their 2011 season.
28. Denver Broncos (1-4; Last Week: 27)
-Denver at least put up a fight this week, though it wasn’t much of a fight. The Tebow era begins!
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4; Last Week: 28)
-The Jags lose in a game when Andy Dalton looked better than Blaine Gabbert.
30. Miami Dolphins (0-4; Last Week: 30)
-Miami was on a bye, so I don’t have them falling.
31. St. Louis Rams (0-4; Last Week: 29)
-The Rams are on a bye, but drop because they somehow found a way to get worse with Bradley Fletcher being done for the year.
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-5; Last Week: 32)
-The Colts at least put up a fight, so there’s that. But they’re also the only team with five losses and they achieved them on an easier schedule, so there’s also that.
-10-12-2011 #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
- Rep Power
Re: ClanRam 2011 NFL Power Rankings: Week 5
If our season is to tank for the rest of the year, wouldn't mind having the rights to Andrew Luck so we can fill some of these ever-persisting holes by trading the spot. Colts i think will win a few.
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 10Last Post: -10-06-2011, 07:55 PM
By Nick in forum RAM TALKReplies: 1Last Post: -09-30-2011, 08:44 PM
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 4Last Post: -09-23-2011, 07:21 PM
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 0Last Post: -09-14-2011, 07:45 PM