Thread: Now What?

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Now What?

The Day: Sunday

The Date: December 31st, 2006

The Game: Rams 41 @ Vikings 21

That's the last time our Rams played a game.:x

We had the NFL Playoffs up to and including the SUPERBOWL on February 4th, 2007 to keep us interested. From February 5th to April 29th we had the Free Agency period and the NFL Draft to keep us going. Of course another day or two to digest the Rams draft. That brings us to May 1st, 2007.

What do we have to look forward to now? Oh, the NFL Spring Meeting is being held on May 22nd & 23rd. (Doesn't do anything for me)

So really, other than waiting to hear about Marc Bulger and his future with the Rams there's not a whole lot going on. I do follow the NBA (Lakers) and Major League Baseball (Dodgers) however the passion is not even close to the same as the passion I have for the Rams.

Visiting the Clan on a daily basis helps alot but the void is still killing me. I/We have from May 1st until August 4th (Hall Of Fame Inductions) to suffer through. Actually the Hall of Fame Inductions and Hall of Fame game (New Orleans vs. Pittsburgh) the following day on August 5th don't do much for me either. Except those dates do remind me that Rams football is right around the corner.

Rams football starts up again on Friday, August 10th, 2007. Back where we last played. Rams at Vikings our 1st preseason game of the new season.

There's a huge gap between May 1st and August 10th so again I ask:

NOW WHAT?

For me August 10th can't come soon enough.

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

Re: Now What?

I agree with ya im dieing over here I need The Rams.We have a long drought coming and we have to make it through, Im a Nets fan (NBA) dats keepin me alive but it doesnt compare to the Rams.As for Marc Bulger i am sure that he is our QB for this year no question.Basically now we wait until August 10th until we play The Vikings and show them we we kick ass :l

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Once NBA playoffs are over, all we have left is baseball and Nascar...worst time of the sports year by far.

viper is offline Registered User

There are the undrafted free agents to look forward to, the 2nd half of free agency as well as other cuts this offseason. Its not the 1st half of free agency or the draft, but its better than nothing. Maybe a solid DE will become a cap casualty. That's about it. It might be a good time to go on vacation!

blood85 is offline Registered User

I'm like you guys, I can't wait for the season to begin. I have a good feeling we WILL make the playoffs this year.