Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12th man

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

12th man

So after a terrible turnout last week I must say the Rams fans came out and responded. Great loud crowd today!!! There is a guy that hold up the d fence sign at every game being loud. I dont know who you are sir but I respect you!

LET'S GO DODGERS

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: 12th man

The attendance today was actually down compared to last week, but that isn't entirely surprising given that it's the day after Christmas. It's good to hear the fans who were there made their presence felt.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Absolutely! Pleasant surprise which I hope will continue for a long time. Great way to close loudly at home today though.

FestusRam is offline Registered User

That's how it is in STL when teams do well. I'm from the area and ill.admit the consensus are fairweather but so are most cities. However ill watch every rams game win lose or draw and I still.haven't had a chance to attend a game this year but I plan to multiple times next year go rams

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The attendance today was actually down compared to last week, but that isn't entirely surprising given that it's the day after Christmas. It's good to hear the fans who were there made their presence felt.
    I wonder if those numbers are for paid attendance or actual bodies through the turnstyles? I didn't see many red seats and the crowd was very vocal for most of the game.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The good thing was they were all Rams fans and not half and half, it made a big difference.
    Just Fix It

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

I can say from being there that we almost have 13 men there. On that final drive especially we made our pressence known. And I was sittin at the endzone where they missed the field goal and I really believe it was the dome that made him miss.

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

I know today was fan appreciation day so maybe there was alot of free tickets given out. I just know that place looked alot better today and the fans were alive with passion. This team has been terrible for the last couple years so I know that brings down attendance. I just do not like seeing other teams being louder then our fans at home games that sucks! Whatever dont want to open that can right now. Im stoked we won im stoked the fans were loud and Im happy we will close out the regular season with the division in our hands.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime View Post
    I know today was fan appreciation day so maybe there was alot of free tickets given out. I just know that place looked alot better today and the fans were alive with passion. This team has been terrible for the last couple years so I know that brings down attendance. I just do not like seeing other teams being louder then our fans at home games that sucks! Whatever dont want to open that can right now. Im stoked we won im stoked the fans were loud and Im happy we will close out the regular season with the division in our hands.

I didnt hear much of anything while the rams were on offense I swear you could scream across the field and you would be heard. On defense you couldnt hear the person next to you. I wish I had a db meter with I am sure it was above 120.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Ugh, the downside to today's support at the Dome: Seattle is going to go bonkers Sunday in yelling their heads off against the Rams.

WE HAVE GOT TO BE READY for this!

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

I was so glad to see Way more Rams fans than ***** fans. Sure there are some in STL or some who made the trip, but I hate seeing that 50/50 crap. So much better today. Home, sweet home, finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmaidenram View Post
    I was so glad to see Way more Rams fans than ***** fans. Sure there are some in STL or some who made the trip, but I hate seeing that 50/50 crap. So much better today. Home, sweet home, finally.

I made sure i looked for those fans. The main little areas that they did have were over on the niners side anyways there were not enough there to even sneeze at. It was scary how quite it was on offense. I heard sam audible from my seat lol.

Trevor is offline Registered User

Good to hear there are still plenty of Rams fan out there!!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Well, after the drubbing the home crowd received from this forum last week (and rightfully so, I may add), it's nice to see some level of intellectual honesty to give them credit for rocking the dome this week. Kudos.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

I was in Indiana and had to "watch" on nfl.com. We had it recorded though and I watched the game when I got home. That was some *loud* football.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast