Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    True2daGame is offline Registered User

Re: With the 1st pick of the 2010 NFL Draft, the Rams select Sam Bradford (QB, Oklaho

I wanted Suh also but theirs something about this kid that intrigues me hes gonna be something special!!!!!.......GO RAMS!!!!!!

BIG-BLUE is online now Registered User

Re: With the 1st pick of the 2010 NFL Draft, the Rams select Sam Bradford (QB, Oklaho

I was on the Suh wagon, but am very happy with Bradford as the face of the franchise.
    Now the crucial part, how fast can we sign him and get him into camp. I would hate to see a long drawn out contract negotiation that keeps him out until preseason.
    Get the kid signed early & learning right away, he's going to need all the time he can get to prepare for life in the NFL.

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Nooooooo.........Suh. Ough my god. What have we done. Yes I heard about the trade with the browns, but who do they have left to trade. Please god please dont tell me Jake Delhomme or how ever you spell it. That guy went from suger to well you know. No, If we picked Sammy the Rammy then I will just have to go out to the ville and order a Bradford Jersey. What is his number,,14 or will it be 1. I do know that the one he held was for being picked first round. Still, Suh looks so profesional. If I was still playing Quarterback, I would be scarred of him.
    Last edited by lordwhttgr; -04-22-2010 at 09:22 PM.

abram86 is offline Registered User

im so darn excited and cant wait for the season to begin. I think the rams should pick Germain Gresham with their 2nd pick if hes still available so that Bradford and Gresham could have chemistry from the get go. Go RAMS!!!!

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by abram86 View Post
    im so darn excited and cant wait for the season to begin. I think the rams should pick Germain Gresham with their 2nd pick if hes still available so that Bradford and Gresham could have chemistry from the get go. Go RAMS!!!!
    I would have liked that, but the Bengals just took Gresham.

One thing about Bradford is that he has always been level-headed, yet humble. I do not see him as a holdout. Remember, he could have entered the draft last year if the $$ were his only focus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RockinRam is offline Registered User

I also predict that he won't holdout for more money. He just doesn't seem like the type of guy who would.

I'll have to make a Sam Bradford Rams figure once I confirm his number will be 14.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

svh01 is offline Registered User

not happy at all with the pick. After 33 years I'm ready to find a new team (emotional response so I might change my mind by next week). This will be the worst pick ever if Clausen slips into the 2nd round.

This will be the worst pick ever if Clausen slips into the 2nd round.
    Worst pick ever? C'mon, man, get a grip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

I hope to end any further mention of Bradford as the worst pick ever with a single name.

Trung Canidate.

Bradford is a solid pick for the Rams from virtually any viewpoint. I fail to see why 31 other teams passing on Clausen should cause anyone to view the Bradford pick as anything other than solid and potentially much more than that.

I'm probably more excited about what is to be done with #33; with a variety of options open to us, I think this will be the real story of the draft for us.
    Last edited by Fat Pang; -04-22-2010 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Fat fingers

andylopez105 is offline Registered User

welcome to the family Sam, may your shoulder not fail so we can all smile on this day in the future, lord knows we need it =]

OUSooners81 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by abram86 View Post
    I think that would be very smart. He can block from bradford and can be a play action type guy. Im just happy we got Bradford

Gresham was drafted by the Bengals, so Bradford will not have that option. Golden Tate, anyone?

The name Trung Canidate should strike draft fear in anyone over the age of 12.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Trung Canidate? who was that? ough wait, he played for us in the superbowl right. What ever happened to him?

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    Trung Canidate? who was that? ough wait, he played for us in the superbowl right. What ever happened to him?
    He currently lives in Phoenix, I think.

Trung Jered Canidate (born March 3, 1977 in Phoenix, Arizona) is a former American football running back in the National Football League. Drafted out of Arizona, Canidate was selected with the 31st overall pick of the 2000 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Rams. With the addition of running back Marshall Faulk the previous year, there was much confusion with such a selection and most fans thought it was wasted. He started only three games in his three seasons with St. Louis; he was drafted for his quickness and speed, but he was undersized and perceived as fumble-prone (as it happens, he fumbled on 1.6% of his touches in his career,[1] while the average runner fumbled on 1.37% of his.[2])

After the 2002 season, St. Louis traded Canidate to the Washington Redskins for David Loverne and a fourth round draft choice. There, he won the starting spot and started ten games, gaining 600 rushing yards and one touchdown. The next season, the Redskins traded Champ Bailey for all-star running back Clinton Portis, and Canidate spent the rest of his career on the Redskins' inactive list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast