Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Guam rammer is offline Registered User

2 preseason wins!!!

At least we're off to a good start. They dont look pretty and its only preseason but its better than losing. . What kills me the most is we don't get any love from the media. No respect at all. If we stopped the Falcons 1st team from scoring any points in the 1st quarter of our last game we still would'nt get any respect. It would've been billed as Falcons misfortunes, not Rams improvements.

Oh!! we got six sacks today. when was the last time we did that in a preseason or regular season game?

James Laurianitis is beginning to make me smile like a little kid. This guy has some serious radar skills. I think his rookie jersey is gonna be worth alot in the future. Anything rookie from this guy should be treated with royalty.

But seriously, confidence is a muscle booster and this preseason is shaping up to be a step in the right direction. We'll have some air under our step when we start out the regular season and if we can grind out a nice W in Seattle to start it up...that'll also be a nice change from the last couple of years. RAAAMS BABY!!!

maineram is offline Registered User

Re: 2 preseason wins!!!

Started out a bit shaky with the return and the whole the O started in but they moved the ball pretty well those two first series. We do need Avery back opposite Robinson. The same five on the o-line together for a game or two will do wonders too.
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

I know alot of guys say it's only preseason but a win is a win regardless of when you get them,when a team wins only 5 games in 2 seasons I think it is important to win to get that winning mentality in there heads and hope they play every game with the same intensity. Knowing how to win needs to be part of the rebuilding process.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Like we've all been saying all offseason long, things are going to be better for this team than everyone is saying. We play in a weak division and anything can happen. I highly doubt we'll make the playoffs, but every year there's a last to first turn around! Just sayin...

hawaiianpunch is offline Registered User

i actually think we might make wild card but thats me. But when was the Last time we won 2 pre season games anyone know?

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianpunch View Post
    i actually think we might make wild card but thats me. But when was the Last time we won 2 pre season games anyone know?
    Last year. haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

SavageRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    What kills me the most is we don't get any love from the media. No respect at all.
    5-27 teams don't get much attention or respect from the media, or anybody else in the NFL. That usually changes only after regular season wins start coming.

It's funny how winning can change a lot of things.

I know that I find football games are a lot more fun to watch when the Rams are winning.

general counsel is offline Registered User

I find it incomprehensible that anyone who watched our first team defense get completely torched by the falcons first string offense could think of us as a wild card contender because we rallied to beat the jets with our third stringers in the game and beat a bengals team playing without carson palmer (ie a terrible team) by a field goal.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    I find it incomprehensible that anyone who watched our first team defense get completely torched by the falcons first string offense could think of us as a wild card contender because we rallied to beat the jets with our third stringers in the game and beat a bengals team playing without carson palmer (ie a terrible team) by a field goal.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Chill chill GC. We're just happy that we are finally on the winning side of things. We still have a long way to go, but I'l take a win any day. Even if it doesn't matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

Ramer is offline Registered User

I would love to see us destroy KC & finish the preseason 3 & 1!

letsgoramz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SavageRam View Post

I know that I find football games are a lot more fun to watch when the Rams are winning.
    LOL you arent the only one . . . when the Rams win i start looking at all the football games and the highlights . . . Let the Rams Lose . . I dont wanna see football till the next week . . sometimes i get so upset i dont even watch the Highlights . .but Hey I love my Rams LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Torry Holt Dont play that

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    I have to agree with GC on this one, this team does not even look close to a playoff team, hope I'm wrong.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

We're rebuilding from being one of the worst teams in the league, so no, I'd be shocked if we looked like a playoff caliber team. We're going to have a hard year or two, but I truly think that Spags has it in him and Devaney has the football savvy to get us back to the playoffs, just not this year. We have to be patient, but we'll be better than everyone thinks this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    We're rebuilding from being one of the worst teams in the league, so no, I'd be shocked if we looked like a playoff caliber team. We're going to have a hard year or two, but I truly think that Spags has it in him and Devaney has the football savvy to get us back to the playoffs, just not this year. We have to be patient, but we'll be better than everyone thinks this year.
    I agree TekeRam,they have this team going in the right direction and next season could be a playoff team,but not this year,the difference in 1999 was that team had stars and of course Warner (sorry I had to mention his name) so they didn;t have as far to go to be good and win.

Ramer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by letsgoramz View Post
    LOL you arent the only one . . . when the Rams win i start looking at all the football games and the highlights . . . Let the Rams Lose . . I dont wanna see football till the next week . . sometimes i get so upset i dont even watch the Highlights . .but Hey I love my Rams LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm the same way. It take me a couple of days to get over a lose. So we need a winning record this year.
    Last edited by Ramer; -09-04-2009 at 01:54 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast