Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2 questions for the upcoming Bears game

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Re: 2 questions for the upcoming Bears game

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    I have a Bear's fan here at work that wants to make a bet with me on the game..yep, it's a woman. ...hot one at that
    You have to take the bet it's a male obligation. If you win you shame her, but you get cash. If she wins at least she will always have that respect for you. Plus everybody is going to hear how a girl out footballed you...

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

The Bears should win if the Rams allow Cutler all day in the pocket. I believe this game is a 55-45% in the Bears favour. Well rested, and coming of a horrible day in Green Bay, should have this Bears team extra hungry. I still think the Rams will give as good a they have get, but ultimately come up just short.? It wouldn't surprise if they got the upset though.?

Bears5490 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Guess we can't blame you for seeing things that way.
    It's a little more than just being a Bears fan.

1)Cutler never has had two bad games like this in a row, same can be said for the entire team. The Bears during the Cutler's years have bounced back real nicely after those stinker games. You will see a Bears offense that closer resembles week 1 not week 2.

2)Yes, you can't replace Forte, but we come awful close with Bush. Bush will get yards, a TD or 2 and catch some passes.

3)I read a post in this thread about the OL being pissed and maybe letting Cutler take a hit or two on purpose. Gimme a break, this is not the 60's or 70's. These guys are fighting to keep a starting spot and in some cases an NFL job. There not going to risk that for payback. Not to mention that Cutler and the OL are good and have moved way passed this.

4)The Rams OL is almost just as bad as ours. The Bears DL is playing real good and is second in the league in sacks, I don't see too many problems for our DL.

5)Our secondary notably Tim Jennings is playing lights out. Amendola is not going to put up huge numbers this week, He may get some underneath catches in long yardage situations but not much more.

Rammed is offline Registered User

Ow so Cutler and the Oline have moved passed this?

Thanks for the information, always nice to hear from some inside the Bears organisation.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ManofGod View Post
    I have a better question: Can we block peppers?
    Can they block Quinn and Long?

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Bears5490 View Post

1)Cutler never has had two bad games like this in a row, same can be said for the entire team. The Bears during the Cutler's years have bounced back real nicely after those stinker games. You will see a Bears offense that closer resembles week 1 not week 2.

2)Yes, you can't replace Forte, but we come awful close with Bush. Bush will get yards, a TD or 2 and catch some passes.

3)I read a post in this thread about the OL being pissed and maybe letting Cutler take a hit or two on purpose. Gimme a break, this is not the 60's or 70's. These guys are fighting to keep a starting spot and in some cases an NFL job. There not going to risk that for payback. Not to mention that Cutler and the OL are good and have moved way passed this.

4)The Rams OL is almost just as bad as ours. The Bears DL is playing real good and is second in the league in sacks, I don't see too many problems for our DL.

5)Our secondary notably Tim Jennings is playing lights out. Amendola is not going to put up huge numbers this week, He may get some underneath catches in long yardage situations but not much more.
    Again, can't blame you for seeing things this way, but IMO, you're going to be surprised by what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rammed View Post
    Ow so Cutler and the Oline have moved passed this?

Thanks for the information, always nice to hear from some inside the Bears organisation.
    Yeah, many Bear players have said this unless they are all lying. Only the media and DJ Moore have made it out to more then it really was.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Again, can't blame you for seeing things this way, but IMO, you're going to be surprised by what you see.

Nah, no surprises for me.

Nah, no surprises for me.
    I'll be looking forward to discussing the game with you AFTER it has been played.

I'll be glad to respond win or lose. I was on the Packers forum after the game taking tons of heat even though I never once said the Bears would win as I thought it was long shot for the Bears to win that game in Lambeau especially after the Pack lost week 1 at home.
    But I'm 100% sure things will be good for me after the game as I celebrate.
    Last edited by Bears5490; -09-22-2012 at 05:17 PM.

But I'm 100% sure things will be good for me after the game as I celebrate.
    That's a great feeling to have until it slaps you in the face, which is a possibility. Here's to a good, clean (if that's possible anymore), injury free game.

Not getting slapped in the face, no way we play two bad games in a row. Here's to you, I hope it's a good clean injury free game. Now would the Cardinals beat the Cubs this weekend so the Cubs can get 100 losses.

citr92 is offline Registered User

1) with the way the rams are playing on D, Cutler will have a second bad game imo

2) Bush is still pretty decent, like most have said, not going to sleep on him

3) if the line was that dumb to let cutler get sacked twice, wow, i know they're not that dumb

4) the Rams O-line actually played well last week, opened holes for the running game, and let bradford do his thing, unlike the bears O-line

5) now defenses are going to start keying on amendola, but we have other receivers that can make plays, along with pettis hopefully being able to step up, but just because you key on someone, doesn't mean you can stop them

i think the score will be a bit lower than what people keep predicting

i'm going to say the rams will take their momentum and pull of f the win and show the NFL that they're ready to play

Rams 17-10
    Last edited by citr92; -09-22-2012 at 02:08 PM.
    LA Rammer likes this.

1)It had nothing to do with the defense last week, it's a Packer thing, they have Cutler's number. Cutler will be more than fine SUnday.
    2)I wouldn't want to sleep on him either. I like his game and he will do more than enough to open up the passing game and the play action.
    3)Well JaMarcus Webb is pretty dumb. IMO You want to have him?
    4)I'm not impressed with the Oline of the Rams and it seems many of your fans feel the same way. IMO
    5)IDK about your other receivers, I had quite a few of them in the past couple of years in fantasy football, they did nothing for me.

Bears 31 Rams 17

I do have to admit that overall I like the people that post on this forum. I hate to admit, but the Bear forums have way too many idiots who no nothing about football. They must be the same people that go to Bear home games and make all kind of noise when the Bears offense is in the red zone. blah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast