Defender of the Clan
    ramsbruce

Rookie of the Year
    RamFan_Til_I_Die

Best Guest
    Brain Daddy

Thread of the Year
    "Ask the DraftNick"

Congrats to all the winners (you'll get a PM from me soon with a link to the trophy sig pic)!

And, thanks to all who voted!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: 2007 Clannies: AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Congrats to all the winners!

I can't wait to read all the acceptance speeches.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Congrats everyone!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RealRam is offline Registered User

Hey V6, you know?

Congrats right back at you all here in the Clan. :bash:

IMO, and I mean a strong and honest opinion, it is ClanRam that makes all this possible: uniting us in chat and argument; stirring up memory and emotion alike; hoping for better things for and from the Rams. As a fan that is physically distant from my favorite NFL team ever, this Web site is simply the next best thing to being there, learning and sharing about the Rams with stories, pictures ... you name it, it's all here.

Thanks again to the Mods and to Dez who make all this happen. If I am considered a "winner" as a Rams Historian here, it is only -- an obvious 'only' -- it is only due to the kind friendship of each of the fellow Clan warriors, the members that voted for yours truly.

:r ...Much obliged to you, the Clan, for being; thanks to all you positive posters throughout the threads.

And to the negative ones, well, you too... RAM ON!
    Last edited by RealRam; -05-20-2007 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Format

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Cool, thanks for the award I enjoy a little back and forth with fans from rival teams, so I've looked at several Rams forums and this is the only one for which I've even bothered to register. You guys are great.

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Congratulations to all the 2007 Clannie winners. :l

Congratulations to all of the nominees.

Thanks to Dez & the Mods for putting this together, and doing a good job of sorting through & picking who should be nominated. :r

I also want to thank those of you who voted for me. :l :r :l

This is a great place for great debate because of all of the members. Kudos to the Clannie winners, all of the Clan Ram members, Dez, and the Mods.

:l
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Second half adjustments. Make some!

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    Hey V6, you know?

Congrats right back at you all here in the Clan. :bash:

IMO, and I mean a strong and honest opinion, it is ClanRam that makes all this possible: uniting us in chat and argument; stirring up memory and emotion alike; hoping for better things for and from the Rams. As a fan that is physically distant from my favorite NFL team in my life, this Web site is simply the next best thing to being there, learning and sharing about the Rams with stories, pictures ... you name it, it's all here.

Thanks again to the Mods and Dez who make all this happen. If I am considered a "winner" as a Rams Historian here, it is only -- an obvious 'only' -- it is only due to the kind friendship of each of the fellow Clan warriors, the members that voted for yours truly.

:r ...Much obliged to you, the Clan, for being; thanks to all you positive posters throughout the threads.

And to the negative ones, well, you too... RAM ON!
    Hit the nail on the head (what else is new?). As professional, and awesome as this site is, its the people that make the experience here so great, and its the people that make it the next best thing to attending an actual game. This is a great award ceremony we got on CR, and I'm honored to have been nominated, but like we've all been saying, its everyone here that makes the experience great. I thank every member here for the knowledge of Rams, and just life in general! Thank you all guys!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

bigredman is offline Registered User

I just want to thank my HomeEd teacher in High School, Ms. Mushythumbs for getting me into sewing. It was her inspirations that made it possible for me to create all my wonderful costumes. Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't thank my knight in shining armor, the man who pushed me to be me and damn the world, yes I'm talking about the wind beneath my kilt, AlphaRam. The many nights pillow talking until we just couldn't keep our eyes open anymore. Braiding each other's hair and talking about the Rams to the wee hours of the morning. Let's not forget the wives. Thank you my wife Becky and Jack's wife Lynne for sharing and being understanding to the needs of the truly deprived.....ummmmm....I mean committed.....ummmmmm.....I mean devoted fans their husbands are to the Rams, the ClanRam, and each other. I would also like to thank RamDez for his discipline. No matter how much I complain and tell him stop...don't stop, he keeps me in my place, which is feeding him grapes as he lies prone on his throne. Also, thanks to all the MODS who tolerate me, give me the leeway to express myself while putting their necks on the line with Dez for allowing the post to stay up so long. You guys are the best, and yes, the checks are good! Most of all, my fans. The ClanRam tribe that follow me into the many battles, tolerate my foray into the nether world of BigRedMan. I love you all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

itsguud is offline Registered User

COngrats everyone. Great work!

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    I just want to thank my HomeEd teacher in High School, Ms. Mushythumbs for getting me into sewing. It was her inspirations that made it possible for me to create all my wonderful costumes. Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't thank my knight in shining armor, the man who pushed me to be me and damn the world, yes I'm talking about the wind beneath my kilt, AlphaRam. The many nights pillow talking until we just couldn't keep our eyes open anymore. Braiding each other's hair and talking about the Rams to the wee hours of the morning. Let's not forget the wives. Thank you my wife Becky and Jack's wife Lynne for sharing and being understanding to the needs of the truly deprived.....ummmmm....I mean committed.....ummmmmm.....I mean devoted fans their husbands are to the Rams, the ClanRam, and each other. I would also like to thank RamDez for his discipline. No matter how much I complain and tell him stop...don't stop, he keeps me in my place, which is feeding him grapes as he lies prone on his throne. Also, thanks to all the MODS who tolerate me, give me the leeway to express myself while putting their necks on the line with Dez for allowing the post to stay up so long. You guys are the best, and yes, the checks are good! Most of all, my fans. The ClanRam tribe that follow me into the many battles, tolerate my foray into the nether world of BigRedMan. I love you all.
    Congratulations, you kilted stud! I never mind losing to a better man, or to you. You are quite funny and I knew that you and I would hit it off at the Bash last year before we even met.

I want to thank everyone that gave me their support. I hope to continue to make you laugh alog with my simultaneous goal of not getting suspended.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

congrats to all the winners,well deserved

theodus69 is offline Registered User

I dub you all Knights in shining Ram Horns!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

MSRamman is offline Registered User

Congrats! A very deserving bunch.

blood85 is offline Registered User

Congrats to all the winners!