• Between 10 & 12

12 18.75%
  • Between 13 & 16

1 1.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Prediction

Ramer is offline Registered User

2008 Prediction

With a healthy team and the 2nd pick in the draft, how many wins do you see the Rams recording in 08?

Between 0 & 4
    Between 5 & 9
    Between 10 & 12
    Between 13 & 16
    Last edited by Ramer; -02-18-2008 at 02:50 PM.

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: 2008 Prediction

Aren't you going to vote Ramer ??

I feel with a health offensive line and some smart picks in the draft we can win 10 games this year. Remember in 07 many people were picking us to win our division, and then the injuries started.
    Last edited by Ramer; -02-18-2008 at 03:56 PM.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

As of today, I see us barely making it past .500 if things go relatively well. Six or less wins would still be a disappointment, but somewhere between seven and nine seems likely to me. Why? Too many question marks. How well are all these linemen going to come back from injury? Is OP ever going to be as good as he was say 3 years ago? What about all our other aging stars? Can Little bounce back? Will we have an end opposite him who can manage even 6 sacks?

txramsfan is offline Registered User

With the squad we have now....0-4. With some help, possibly 5-9.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Whoever voted 10-12 is a little crazy....I would be surprised if we hit 9 wins next year. I would say the best we do is 9-7. A play off run.

majorram is offline Registered User

Its too early for me......I'll wait to see what is the state of the O line is like

steve:l
    "The breakfast Club"

I know 10 wins is pushing it and maybe call me overly optimistic, but I feel the Rams are going to surprise everyone this year. I think they are going to stay health and have a really good draft. So I am sticking with crazy pick of the Rams going 10 – 6.

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

What happened to all the people that said Linehan's play calling was to blame for everything. Why is there no one predicting 16-0 since Linehan is not calling the plays anymore and we will have a healthy team. We will have back 5 starters on the OL instead of 4 scrubs and false start Barron. Bulger should also have fewer concussion problems this year with a healthy line. Also Jackson and Bruce (if resigned) might not miss as many games. Where is the optimism of all those that thought it was all Linehans fault.

Most peoples predictions are less then 9 wins which may not even get us into the playoffs.

Heck even I voted 10-12. Because I believe the biggest factor is getting healthy. I also believe the players will buy into the offense. I think we can win 10 games with a healthy team and a decent off season. I can't believe some people that bashed Linehan so hard and made play calling one of the biggest issues are not predicting at least a playoff bound record.
    Last edited by RamsSB99; -02-18-2008 at 05:17 PM.

hoosierdaddy is offline Registered User

I say with the team now, if everyone stays healthy, 8 wins.

But who knows who we'll pick up in the draft and free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by RamsSB99 View Post
    What happened to all the people that said Linehan's play calling was to blame for everything. Why is there no one predicting 16-0 since Linehan is not calling the plays anymore and we will have a healthy team. We will have back 5 starters on the OL instead of 4 scrubs and false start Barron. Bulger should also have fewer concussion problems this year with a healthy line. Also Jackson and Bruce (if resigned) might not miss as many games. Where is the optimism of all those that thought it was all Linehans fault.

Most peoples predictions are less then 9 wins which may not even get us into the playoffs.

Heck even I voted 10-12. Because I believe the biggest factor is getting healthy. I also believe the players will buy into the offense. I think we can win 10 games with a healthy team and a decent off season. I can't believe some people that bashed Linehan so hard and made play calling one of the biggest issues are not predicting at least a playoff bound record.

I see your point so I thought I would offer why I predicted what I did. I don't think it was just playcalling. I don't think the Rams are all that good, especially the way the draft of 2006 has taken shape. I don't see Hill making that much progress. I don't see Klop making any progress. We all know how the rest of the draft went, and to me that's the main killer for Linehan. Plus, the signing of Bennett is going to hamper who we sign this year as a FA and to me that's even a worse signing than Jamie Duncan.

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    I see your point so I thought I would offer why I predicted what I did. I don't think it was just playcalling. I don't think the Rams are all that good, especially the way the draft of 2006 has taken shape. I don't see Hill making that much progress. I don't see Klop making any progress. We all know how the rest of the draft went, and to me that's the main killer for Linehan. Plus, the signing of Bennett is going to hamper who we sign this year as a FA and to me that's even a worse signing than Jamie Duncan.
    A worse sighing than Jamie "Whiff" Duncan? Ouch !! I'll be curious to see how Al weaves him into the new offense. Hopefully he'll be healthy at the start of the regular season this year, and contribute consistently ..

I honestly hope so too Maui. Everyone, I'm hope I'm dead wrong about this team for next year. If I am, NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE will be more happy than me that I was dead wrong.

I agree with RamsSB99. I think Linehan made some really bad calls last year. I feel with a new OC, and Linehan not making the calls we can definitely win 10 games.

bigredman is offline Registered User

I selected 5-9. The NFL didn't do us any favors by putting us up against the whole NFC East and the Patriots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. -02-18-2008, 03:40 PM