St.Louis Ram 56 is offline Registered User

Thumbs down 2008 Ticket selling Fans

I would like to take some preseason space to Chastize you so called Rams fans who Sold thier tickets Last Year to the Packer and Steeler fans. Who broke ranks and ran, The coward fans that you are who only show when the Team is up and winning. Around these parts are call BANDWAGON FANS... I've been a Ram fan since 68 at the age of 10, when I was 22, I drove to Buffalo in a driving sleet cold rain, sat outside in Orchard Park, NY to watch the Rams lose to the Bills, Got pelted, Jeered and scorned at away stadiums. Yes I even Sat at Three Rivers to see the Rams beat the Steelers, and got the wrath of Kahn brought down upon me.

You live in St. Louis...Your lucky enough to get Season tickets, Then when the team has an off season you spite them. I live near DC and have to Suffer the Redskins and the Ravens....You just don't appreciate the Team.. DO US ALL A FAVOR... STAY HOME,,,GIVE UP YOUR TICETS TO A FAN WHO STANDS FOR SOMETHING. Don't call yourself a fan.

Just had to get that off my chest.........

Josh Guest

Re: 2008 Ticket selling Fans

oh that reminds me.. any seahawk fans on here want to buy my rams home game tickets?? I agree with ram56..it is pathetic

Keenum is offline Registered User

I was at that Steelers game, and oh man it was bad at the start. It was at LEAST 90% Steelers fans and 10% Rams fans about an hour and a half before kickoff, and there were about 20,000 or so people. It did get better, but I would say it was pretty close to about half and half once the game got going.
    Luckily, most of the Steelers fans there were very classy, and pretty much all of them stood and cheered when Bruce moved in to 3rd all time receiving and when they retired Faulk's jersey. Rams fans were very loud too when we scored or made a big play, so I guess the fans that were there were the diehard ones that were able to make it.

I still remember that Monday Night Bears game when I heard more Bears chants and cheers... that should NEVER happen. That's getting right up there with those 9ers fans and their "BEAT L.A." chant when the Rams were in L.A.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by St.Louis Ram 56 View Post
    I would like to take some preseason space to Chastize you so called Rams fans who Sold thier tickets Last Year to the Packer and Steeler fans. Who broke ranks and ran, The coward fans that you are who only show when the Team is up and winning. Around these parts are call BANDWAGON FANS... I've been a Ram fan since 68 at the age of 10, when I was 22, I drove to Buffalo in a driving sleet cold rain, sat outside in Orchard Park, NY to watch the Rams lose to the Bills, Got pelted, Jeered and scorned at away stadiums. Yes I even Sat at Three Rivers to see the Rams beat the Steelers, and got the wrath of Kahn brought down upon me.

You live in St. Louis...Your lucky enough to get Season tickets, Then when the team has an off season you spite them. I live near DC and have to Suffer the Redskins and the Ravens....You just don't appreciate the Team.. DO US ALL A FAVOR... STAY HOME,,,GIVE UP YOUR TICETS TO A FAN WHO STANDS FOR SOMETHING. Don't call yourself a fan.

Just had to get that off my chest.........

I hope you feel better?

I agree with your rant. I know I feel much better.

OldSchoolRamFan is offline Registered User

I would have to say that most likely anyone committed to, reads, and takes part in this board are probably none of those so called "fans" anyhow. It would be nice if somebody (maybe someone has?) does a piece like that in the local St. Louis newspapers. Either way I understand your feelings. I am a recent translpant to the Denver area and I can tell you that they do not have that problem here. The Broncos fans may whine about a lot of things and cannot get past the Elway era but they still show up to games in force. One thing I can say is that those of us from the ClanRam will be there to show our appreciation at the Bash the Gnats weekend and those that cannot attend will be with us in spirit.
    Last edited by OldSchoolRamFan; -07-29-2008 at 09:51 AM.
    Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

itsguud is offline Registered User

Yeah, I'd have to agree with OldSchool (YOUR MY BOY BLUE). People on this form are not the diehards selling their tickets most of us are desparately looking for ways to get to STL to see a game as many of us are from other places.

Warner4prez is offline Registered User

There's nothing more than I'd love to see than the Rams live. Win or lose! Two years ago I had to buy four tickets to the game at Minnesota when all I needed were two (my GM at work is a cheapskate and wouldn't part with just a pair) . And then sure enough, the night before the game a hellacious blizzard broke out and dashed my dreams of travelling to see my team for the first time.
    Someday I hope to make a weekender and see a redbirds and rams double header. That's the stuff that dreams are made of for this guy.