Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By laram0
  • 3 Post By DE_Ramfan
  • 2 Post By Jockelite
  • 1 Post By Fettmaster

Thread: 4 Pillars? Help please

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

4 Pillars? Help please

I can't seem to remember the 4 pillars that Spags refers to. Was one of them "win NFL games"?
    MoonJoe and macrammer like this.

DE_Ramfan is offline Registered User

Re: 4 Pillars? Help please

The 4 pillars are our defensive backs. They stand there while everyone runs right past them.
    Brain Daddy, macrammer and Chris58 like this.

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

The 4 pills are......Demerol.......for each fan...... :-)
    Semper Fi!

hawaiianpunch is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I can't seem to remember the 4 pillars that Spags refers to. Was one of them "win NFL games"?
    Given the circumstance all of our Defensive backs are all backups and 3rd stringers we suck. It sucks that we can't win and we have SO many injuries. But Spags is a classy guy , and his 4 pillars could work if we had different circumstances this season. Yes we are not winning but i think this philosophy is sound and this is his first head coaching job. Look at Suh hes suspended for two games because of his actions this could jeopardize a lot for his team considering they are in the playoff hunt. Spags 4 pillars looks for guys who don't make these stupid mistakes.

I think someone who runs something similar to the 4 pillars are the Green bay packers. They never commit stupid penalties like stomping someone on the ground, or getting ejected from the game and getting suspended for 2 games. Lions are tied with Chicago and in a very tough division. If this doesn't pan out they could miss playoffs because of this. Considering how well the bears and the packers are playing these kind of actions can jeopardize the team, considering how good Suh is. The 4 pillars did find James Lauranitus, I think he is a perfect example of the 4 pillars, and so is Chris long and James Hall.

The rams are approaching rebuilding this team smart i think. Playing the draft trying to take there time to find the right talent to build a foundation. Considering Bartell had a broken neck and bradley fletcher were out, these are big play makers who we don't have. Including Amendola and Salas to this list. I think Salas was a good find, but he just got injuried story of the life of an NFL player.

This is a very classless post IMHO. You are entitled to your opinion, but classless none the less. Kind of like Ndamukong Suh.
    Last edited by hawaiianpunch; -11-29-2011 at 03:49 PM.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianpunch View Post
    Given the circumstance all of our Defensive backs are all backups and 3rd stringers we suck. It sucks that we can't win and we have SO many injuries. But Spags is a classy guy , and his 4 pillars could work if we had different circumstances this season. Yes we are not winning but i think this philosophy is sound and this is his first head coaching job. Look at Suh hes suspended for two games because of his actions this could jeopardize a lot for his team considering they are in the playoff hunt. Spags 4 pillars looks for guys who don't make these stupid mistakes.

I think someone who runs something similar to the 4 pillars are the Green bay packers. They never commit stupid penalties like stomping someone on the ground, or getting ejected from the game and getting suspended for 2 games. Lions are tied with Chicago and in a very tough division. If this doesn't pan out they could miss playoffs because of this. Considering how well the bears and the packers are playing these kind of actions can jeopardize the team, considering how good Suh is. The 4 pillars did find James Lauranitus, I think he is a perfect example of the 4 pillars, and so is Chris long and James Hall.

The rams are approaching rebuilding this team smart i think. Playing the draft trying to take there time to find the right talent to build a foundation. Considering Bartell had a broken neck and bradley fletcher were out, these are big play makers who we don't have. Including Amendola and Salas to this list. I think Salas was a good find, but he just got injuried story of the life of an NFL player.

This is a very classless post IMHO. You are entitled to your opinion, but classless none the less. Kind of like Ndamukong Suh.
    That's all well and good but you still didn't answer the question.

Jockelite is offline Registered User

Why would we want to win a game when we have perfect integrity in the locker room?
    THOLTFAN81 and Brain Daddy like this.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

4 pillars you ask? Cant tackle, cant catch, cant block, cant win.

Hey, you asked for em...

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

The way the team is performing, I don't think a little sarcasm is out of line, and what laram0 posted was far from classless. If poking fun at the four pillars is the worst Spags has to endure, he's getting off easy IMO.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

'

Geez, get off your high horse. If we can't joke about this horrible team, then what can we joke about? Joking about the Rams=stomping on somebody. Yeah, whatever.

I don't mind the four pillars, and I don't mind that the Rams have a few good kids who also play well. But when you have a bunch of nice guys and good kids who also can't play, there's a problem.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

macrammer is offline Registered User

I understand you have a mancrush on Spags. Heck, I still have a mancrush for Warner and Faulk. Be careful with your mancrush though. It can blind you from reality.

IMO, it is not a classless post. I find it witty and helps me through this mess we call St Louis Rams 2011 football.