sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

5 Things I want to see and DON

I want to see

1. Avery streak past everyone for a bomb on the first play. It will be great to do against the eagles.

2. Quinn be in full rotation by the first game of the season

3. Gilyard get another chance to be a returner at least punts since kicks are useless

4. Jackson catching the ball a bunch out of the backfield, Steven should be bradfords
    easy button, pass it to him you know its going to go somewhere

5. The whole team have a swagger this year on offense and defense, they need to show people that we are going to be coming at them on both sides at all time, we have a coach now on offense that I believe is going to fire this team up, I can remember Mcdaniels and how enthusiastic he is on the field it should be a great addition

I do NOT want to see

1. Any starting wide receiver playing any special teams position at all! I don't care how fast Avery is he is going to be a wide out not a punt returner

2. Jackson getting 100% of the touches this year. He has to be spelled or he is going to break down. I am a firm believer he has 3 years left in the tank and that is at a high level he still could go for another 2 or 3 after that.

3. Robinson at wide receiver. He has had enough chances here its time to move on. Gibson is at least a little better but he is probably on his way out too

4. The Rams lose the games they should of won ie, tampa and san fran for just two examples

5. Sam having to run for his life. I remember a quite a few times last year he had to roll out and throw it away or just get clobbered we have to do a better job at protection this year. He didn't get sacked a whole lot but he did have to throw it away a lot and was under quite a bit of pressure.
    Last edited by sjacksonrules; -07-28-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: wasnt finished

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

Re: 5 Things I want to see and DON

[QUOTE=sjacksonrules;388453]I want to see

1. Avery streak past everyone for a bomb on the first play. It will be great to do against the eagles.
    <not sure this is going to be the best way to stress the eeigles defense, but sure>

2. Quinn be in full rotation by the first game of the season

3. Gilyard get another chance to be a returner at least punts since kicks are useless

4. Jackson catching the ball a bunch out of the backfield, Steven should be bradfords
    easy button, pass it to him you know its going to go somewhere <I'd like to see Kendricks roll out of the back field in two back sets and grab some of those dump passes, or see him split the seam>

5. The whole team have a swagger this year on offense and defense, they need to show people that we are going to be coming at them on both sides at all time, we have a coach now on offense that I believe is going to fire this team up, I can remember Mcdaniels and how enthusiastic he is on the field it should be a great addition

I do NOT want to see

My #1: I do not want to see any of the RAMs players writhing on the field in pain.

1. Any starting wide receiver playing any special teams position at all! I don't care how fast Avery is he is going to be a wide out not a punt returner <Except for Gilyard of course>

2. Jackson getting 100% of the touches this year. He has to be spelled or he is going to break down. I am a firm believer he has 3 years left in the tank and that is at a high level he still could go for another 2 or 3 after that.

3. Robinson at wide receiver. He has had enough chances here its time to move on. Gibson is at least a little better but he is probably on his way out too

4. The Rams lose the games they should of won ie, tampa and san fran for just two examples

5. Sam having to run for his life. I remember a quite a few times last year he had to roll out and throw it away or just get clobbered we have to do a better job at protection this year. He didn't get sacked a whole lot but he did have to throw it away a lot and was under quite a bit of pressure.[/QUOTE]

I believe alot of those SB rollouts last year were by design.
    Semper Fi!

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: 5 Things I want to see and DON

I was speaking of the ones that were not by design. I wasn't talking about a designed roll out maybe I used the wrong term. I meant I seen him leave the pocket quite a bit because it had collapsed. I just don't want him becoming bulger.

I just would like to avery do that because deshaun jackson did it a few times last year.

I believe we will see a lot of kendricks because from what I hear McDaniels himself was pushing very hard to draft him in the second round.