Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scidog68 Guest

Thumbs down Re: 55 Televised NFL Pre Season Games in 25 Nights This August

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    I'm jealous - the apartment complex I live in actually doesn't allow satellite connections. No Sunday Ticket for me, but I can live with Sirius radio.

Ya' know....The right sized metal pole, set in concrete (or dirt) in a portable planter or 5-gallon bucket, properly grounded and aimed out the window or on the patio works exceptionally well, so I've heard.

Not that I've had to circumvent certain restrictions or anything :up:

gap Guest

Re: 55 Televised NFL Pre Season Games in 25 Nights This August

First off, I can't believe no one has mention that fact the the league cannot get over their love-affair with the whiners. They have all but one of their preseason games broadcast live. Why the he!! is that? They have sucked for a while, and will probably continue to do so unless the officials intervine.

Second, Nick, I do believe it is illegal for a landlord to forbid your access satellite unless they provide FREE cable access. I would check into that. Now, they can prevent you from altering the facilities to run cabling. But whose to say you can't do what was mentioned before with pointing a dish out of a southern facing window. There are also devices that will send the signal through the glass if you set the dish outside.

gap

DJRamFan Guest

Re: 55 Televised NFL Pre Season Games in 25 Nights This August

Quote Originally Posted by RMFN
    The NFL network is the greatest thing since sliced bread!
    My girlfriend has the NFL Network and I will sit and watch Jaguars camp 2002 at 6 a.m., i don't care, i love that channel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12