Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: 6-6-1!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: 6-6-1!

I still say we will win only 4 games this season....
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

macrammer is offline Registered User

For me, the playoffs are not something I am even thinking about right now. I am just so happy we are not the doormat of the league. I am taking one game at a time attitude and would love to see us end with a winning record. 8-7-1 seems very doable.
    PARamfan likes this.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    For me, the playoffs are not something I am even thinking about right now. I am just so happy we are not the doormat of the league. I am taking one game at a time attitude and would love to see us end with a winning record. 8-7-1 seems very doable.
    I hear you mac, but man, to even be in the playoff discussion feels pretty good going into week 15, especially coming off a 2-14 season, and being in a 3-6-1 hole. Regardless of how things play out, the Rams have a chance to make a huge statement for what's possible in 2013.
    Last edited by r8rh8rmike; -12-10-2012 at 07:58 PM.
    Rambos likes this.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I hear you mac, but man, to even be in the playoff discussion feels pretty good going into week 15, especially coming off a 2-14 season, and being in a 3-6-1 hole. Regardless of how things play out, the Rams have a chance to make a huge statement for what's possible in 2013.
    It really is great, isn't it? Sundays are enjoyble again, not exercises in torture. And while we certainly have holes to fill and a ways to go, the transformation of this football team has been something to behold. There is REAL hope for the future. Finishing out this season with a couple more wins would be awesome.
    r8rh8rmike and THOLTFAN81 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Ha, I feel your enthusiasm Mike...from one long time Ram brother to another, I agree, it does feel great. I hope for all of us long suffering fans from the Carroll to Georgia days to where we are now......we keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    It really is great, isn't it? Sundays are enjoyble again, not exercises in torture. And while we certainly have holes to fill and a ways to go, the transformation of this football team has been something to behold. There is REAL hope for the future. Finishing out this season with a couple more wins would be awesome.
    Sometimes, i simply have to pinch myself

J-RodRamFan is offline Registered User

We are at the bottom of the NFC playoff hunt and would need all the help in the world to get in. I'm happy to be .500 this late in the season. Although playoffs would be nice, I just want us to finish over .500. Its been too long and I want us to be respected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12