View Poll Results: How many of the 8 remaining games will our RAMS win?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll

4 9.52%

5 11.90%

15 35.71%

9 21.43%

5 11.90%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

4 9.52%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheGuest62 is offline Registered User

Re: With 8 games left in the 2007 season

4 maybe 5.

We will get our first win this week vs. the Saints, then SF, Atl, Cin, and Ari are all winnable.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Whatever! I refuse to let my team play for the 1st pick in the draft and go out a buncha underachieving bums. WE WIN EM ALL BABY. The real reality is if we win only one or two of the next eight, we look for a new coach, draft the 1st or 2nd pick then end up starting all over, winless the next season too!!!Who wants to repeat this season over again? Yeah we're 0-8...so what!!! the other three teams in our division lost today and look like 10 game losers.

moloch41 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    Whatever! I refuse to let my team play for the 1st pick in the draft and go out a buncha underachieving bums.
    I got news for you- even if we manage to win 4 or 5 games, we're still a bunch of underacheiving bums. This team has too much talent to be playing this bad.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by moloch41 View Post
    I got news for you- even if we manage to win 4 or 5 games, we're still a bunch of underacheiving bums. This team has too much talent to be playing this bad.
    I-N-J-U-R-I-E-S!!!!

Thought I would spell it out for you.

Is all your news bad news. You're that parent that has nothing good to point out to his troubled son and in times of hardship all you can do is blame, blame, blame. My post was ment to take the ache away from losing, and with all the other fans that are trying to put what little positives we have to work with your negative post just seem to pop up everywhere. Negative people have the knack of attracting attention in a bad way. I eat and sleep Rams throught the good times and bad and If your a true fan you would too. I think you got all worked up when your support for the team was in question. Well, its in question again. Take a break, and jump on the bandwagon of a winning team. Then come back when you start feeling like a real fan of the Rams.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Aints and whiners.....then "The St Louis Rams are on the clock!"

Is all your news bad news. You're that parent that has nothing good to point out to his troubled son and in times of hardship all you can do is blame, blame, blame. My post was ment to take the ache away from losing, and with all the other fans that are trying to put what little positives we have to work with your negative post just seem to pop up everywhere. Negative people have the knack of attracting attention in a bad way. I eat and sleep Rams throught the good times and bad and If your a true fan you would too. I think you got all worked up when your support for the team was in question. Well, its in question again. Take a break, and jump on the bandwagon of a winning team. Then come back when you start feeling like a real fan of the Rams.

Oh geez, Rah- Rah- GO TEAM!!! Woo Hoo, 0-8!!! We rock!!! Scott Linehan is a genius- he's just being hampered by injuries!!! Alex Barron is the greatest right tackle to ever play the game!!! Is that better? You know, I find it very arrogant when people challenge other people's loyalty to a team. You don't know me- so don't act like you do. I've been a Rams fan and only a Rams fan since I was a young kid and started watching football. I made it through the 90's and never gave up rooting for them. Just as you have the right to be overly optimistic about a very dismal season, I have the right to be more realistic or even negative if I so choose. Nowhere in the NFL rulebook does it say you can't criticize a bad coaching staff, ownership, or player or you forfeit your right to folow a team. Don't question my loyalty because I choose not to follow- it's people like you that made Jonestown possible.

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I-N-J-U-R-I-E-S!!!!

Thought I would spell it out for you.

Did all those injuries happen in Game #1? They must have if that's the excuse you're giving for being 0-8.

Oh geez, Rah- Rah- GO TEAM!!! Woo Hoo, 0-8!!! We rock!!! Scott Linehan is a genius- he's just being hampered by injuries!!! Alex Barron is the greatest right tackle to ever play the game!!! Is that better? You know, I find it very arrogant when people challenge other people's loyalty to a team. You don't know me- so don't act like you do. I've been a Rams fan and only a Rams fan since I was a young kid and started watching football. I made it through the 90's and never gave up rooting for them. Just as you have the right to be overly optimistic about a very dismal season, I have the right to be more realistic or even negative if I so choose. Nowhere in the NFL rulebook does it say you can't criticize a bad coaching staff, ownership, or player or you forfeit your right to folow a team. Don't question my loyalty because I choose not to follow- it's people like you that made Jonestown possible.
    Every week we're able to field 11 players on both sides of the ball. It's obvious we're not getting it done with who we have out there. Would you rather we pack it up and forfiet the rest of the season? or try to work with what we've got and keep fighting?

mh-i is offline Registered User

How do you figure? It doesn't matter how much talent the Rams have in the skill positions if almost all of their entire offensive line is injured, not to mention that Bulger, Jackson and Hall have missed significant time. If you can't block you can't run or pass. Given the way things have turned out for the 9ers and Cardinals, the Rams might have been a 9 or 10 win team this season. If they were to win 4 or 5 of their remaining games, calling them "underacheiving bums" is somewhat idiotic given the state of their offensive line and now with the loss of Little for the season.

At any rate, I pick them to win 1 game, against the Falcons at home. The Rams have been outscored something like 200-22 on the road so far so I don't see them winning any of their road games. I also don't expect that Jackson or Bulger with make it thru the rest of the seson.

Final record - 1-15.

Every week we're able to field 11 players on both sides of the ball. It's obvious we're not getting it done with who we have out there. Would you rather we pack it up and forfiet the rest of the season? or try to work with what we've got and keep fighting?

Honestly, I would rather see us playing hard, making real improvement, and not winning than squeaking out some worthless wins against bad teams playing the way we are now. I just don't see how playing horribly and winning some games helps us out at all. Realistically, I don't see us improving with the players we have now and this coaching staff leading them, so I think if we can get a good draft pick, get some impact players, we can turn this thing around next year with a better staff. That, of course, is going to hinge on who the Rams FO chooses as our next Head Coach. I have seen nothing in Linehan's tenure to lead me to believe that he can take us to the promise land.

Quote Originally Posted by mh-i View Post
    How do you figure? It doesn't matter how much talent the Rams have in the skill positions if almost all of their entire offensive line is injured, not to mention that Bulger, Jackson and Hall have missed significant time. If you can't block you can't run or pass. Given the way things have turned out for the 9ers and Cardinals, the Rams might have been a 9 or 10 win team this season. If they were to win 4 or 5 of their remaining games, calling them "underacheiving bums" is somewhat idiotic given the state of their offensive line and now with the loss of Little for the season.

At any rate, I pick them to win 1 game, against the Falcons at home. The Rams have been outscored something like 200-22 on the road so far so I don't see them winning any of their road games. I also don't expect that Jackson or Bulger with make it thru the rest of the seson.

Final record - 1-15.
    Like I've said, we didn't lose all those players in Game 1 and I really don't see all that much of a difference between the team in week 1 and the team in week 8. I've seen the same mistakes made by the same players, the same bonehead challenges that eat up our time outs by our coach, and the same vanilla gameplans on offense and defense each week.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

We all know the likelihood of winning out isn't gonna happen. However we never walk away from the team. Yes I get very frustrated watching this regime struggle, but I did with Brooks too. Then we won a super bowl after we cleared him out, so I have hopes for the future. I am optimistic. I always will be and my life is much nicer being that way.

I want the team to win every game. Do I think that's possible, no, not with (follow me here), injuries, coach Linehean, Coach Olson, Barron, and Haslett. Anyone of those individuals/items are not directly responsible for where we are today, however I think that the combination of those items are directly responsible. There are probably a few other as well, but those stick out to me the most. Injuries:Pace, Bulger, Jackson, Icognito...etc.. Linehan:not aggressive enough, hinky play calling. Olson:I can't even describe his choices. Barron:too many penalties, not enough protection. Haslett-just gets outsmarted, that's all.

But I also believe that the Patriots cheat, Brett Farve is a football god, and Rodney Harrison, Ray Lewis and Bill Romanowski should all be in jail!!

but that's just me, I could be wrong!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Like I've said, we didn't lose all those players in Game 1 and I really don't see all that much of a difference between the team in week 1 and the team in week 8.
    Then you haven't been paying attention because every single position on offense has been a revolving door with the exception of #1 receiver and TE.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Then you haven't been paying attention because every single position on offense has been a revolving door with the exception of #1 receiver and TE.
    Ugh, we didn't lose all those players at one time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast