Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 71
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

  1. #16
    md8
    md8 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mark.a View Post
    If it's any consolation, niners fans are just as pissed.

    Ties are retarded.

    Yeah it is a little bit. Plus hurts their chances at having a first round bye. But still, it could have been so much better....


  2. #17
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,636
    Rep Power
    168

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    And Sam Bradford pulled a Chris Everett move with the game on the line in OT. Wow.....no wonder there's questions about whether we made a mistake in drafting him.
    That's an idiotic comment. He went down because he knew he had no chance and wanted to get the play over with so they could run another one.

    Guess you missed the part where he lead the Rams to a go-ahead TD in the final minute, threw a perfect pass in OT that should have won the game (but for a BS illegal formation call), and finished with a passer rating of 104 against one of the best defense in the league on their home field.

    You know what... I want to thank you. For a minute there, I thought there was nothing worse than watching the Rams miss a golden opportunity to get a big win. Then I read your post.

    Definitely worse.
    RamDez, MOM, Bar-bq and 3 others like this.

  3. #18
    LA Rammer's Avatar
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wilmington, CA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,709
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jmk321 View Post
    I'd rather watch the Superbowl loss to the Patriots than this game ever again. This was by far the least enjoyable sports watching experience of my life.

    i think you're overreacting on this one. this is not a SB year, so to compare this tie with spygate is an exaggeration. clearly SB loss to cheatriots overwhelmingly more disappointing. don't let hatred of whiners blur your judgment
    LA RAMMER

    It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

  4. #19
    NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,250
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    I agree that Fisher should have milked more clock. But what's equally inexcusable is that our defense allowed Colin Kaepernick- a backup- to orchestrate a drive down the field for a game-tying field goal. Can't happen.

    Bottom line is that even with all of that, we had the game won TWICE in OT, but killed ourselves with stupid penalties. Clearly, we have a lot of learning to do.

  5. #20
    Fortuninerhater's Avatar
    Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    L.A., Ca.
    Posts
    2,638
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    That's an idiotic comment. He went down because he knew he had no chance and wanted to get the play over with so they could run another one.

    Guess you missed the part where he lead the Rams to a go-ahead TD in the final minute, threw a perfect pass in OT that should have won the game (but for a BS illegal formation call), and finished with a passer rating of 104 against one of the best defense in the league on their home field.

    You know what... I want to thank you. For a minute there, I thought there was nothing worse than watching the Rams miss a golden opportunity to get a big win. Then I read your post.

    Definitely worse.
    And that's an idiotic response.

    It doesn't matter what he'd done before or after that, it was just an observation on my part and one of the reasons many of us are not completely sold on him yet.

    If you take your head out of his @$$, you could see that.

    Immediately reminded me of Jim "don't call me Criss" Everett. And how ironic, it came against the fortuniners.
    mh-i and rammmm like this.

  6. #21
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,636
    Rep Power
    168

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    And that's an idiotic response.

    It doesn't matter what he'd done before or after that, it was just an observation on my part and one of the reasons many of us are not completely sold on him yet.

    If you take your head out of his @$$, you could see that.

    Immediately reminded me of Jim "don't call me Criss" Everett. And how ironic, it came against the fortuniners.
    Man...

    I'd rather watch the Rams go 0-0-16 than have your mindset.

    As for the "many of us" you refer to... you do realize that you are just part of an annoyingly vocal minority, don't you?
    lostsoul likes this.

  7. #22
    tomahawk247's Avatar
    tomahawk247 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Essex, England
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,739
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    When a pass rusher gets a free run up the middle on Bradford, I would rather he hit the deck and keep the ball safe than try and make something of it and possibly cough up the ball. Especially in OT.
    lordwhttgr likes this.

  8. #23
    Fortuninerhater's Avatar
    Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    L.A., Ca.
    Posts
    2,638
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Man...

    I'd rather watch the Rams go 0-0-16 than have your mindset.

    As for the "many of us" you refer to... you do realize that you are just part of an annoyingly vocal minority, don't you?
    Man....

    That feeling's mutual.

    As for being in the minority, I couldn't care less about being in the minority about anything if I believe in it. And I couldn't care less than that, about who might be annoyed.

    Learned a long time ago, you won't please everybody no matter what you do, so no point in trying.

    And Sam still reminded me of Jim "don't call me Criss" Everett, on that play.

  9. #24
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,654
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    And that's an idiotic response.

    It doesn't matter what he'd done before or after that, it was just an observation on my part and one of the reasons many of us are not completely sold on him yet.

    If you take your head out of his @$$, you could see that.

    Immediately reminded me of Jim "don't call me Criss" Everett. And how ironic, it came against the fortuniners.
    Well, you were wrong!

    Why don't you just admit it?

    It was not a phantom sack.

    And there was nothing ironic about it.

    The guy was on him quicker than a heartbeat. Bradford did not even have time to throw it away. He was simply protecting the ball at that point.



    RamDez likes this.

  10. #25
    DE_Ramfan's Avatar
    DE_Ramfan is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Sam did seem to just drop when Aldon Smith came through the line - before Smith got there. At first I wondered "What the hell? Can't you like, scramble or something?", but you have to remember that Smith is loooooong and getting away from that dude is pretty hard. At best Sam gets one step to the left then Smith wraps him up and slams him to the ground. I think I'd just duck and cover at that point too.

  11. #26
    Richbert88's Avatar
    Richbert88 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    .........And Sam Bradford pulled a Chris Everett move with the game on the line in OT. Wow.....no wonder there's questions about whether we made a mistake in drafting him.
    I believe I saw him do it twice, dive for the turf that is.

    But I am still a Bradford fan.
    rammmm likes this.
    Semper Fi!

  12. #27
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,636
    Rep Power
    168

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    And Sam still reminded me of Jim "don't call me Criss" Everett, on that play.
    That's because (and I say this with no personal animosity towards you whatsoever) you don't understand the game of football.

    Everett went down when he was NOT about to get hit.

    Sam went down to preserve valuable seconds on the clock when he was CERTAIN to be hit.

    If you can't comprehend the difference, then you don't understand football.

    No shame there. You're probably good at a lot of other things.

  13. #28
    Fortuninerhater's Avatar
    Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    L.A., Ca.
    Posts
    2,638
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Well, you were wrong!

    Why don't you just admit it?

    It was not a phantom sack.

    And there was nothing ironic about it.

    The guy was on him quicker than a heartbeat. Bradford did not even have time to throw it away. He was simply protecting the ball at that point.



    There's nothing wrong, or nothing to make an admission to.

    I said it reminded me (key word being me) of Jim "don't call me Criss" Everett.

    I realize a lot of people are upset and probably not in their right minds right now, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what is so hard to understand about that.

  14. #29
    kman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    how bout the refs wasting about 20 seconds at the end spotting the ball...could have cost us a Zeurlein FG attempt..
    lostsoul, jmk321 and rammmm like this.

  15. #30
    RealRam's Avatar
    RealRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    8,394
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk247 View Post
    The illegal formation and delay of game penalties are just stupid, stupid penalties. The team needs to be better than that.
    Ha! Totally agree but I just posted on another thread about "foolish, foolish penalties".

    Two penalties in particular, of course.
    lordwhttgr likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •