Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

Next thing these morons will post is: "I can't believe that horrible play when Bradford snapped the ball and immediately threw the ball to the ground! I mean, who do was he even throwing to!?!?!? He's worse than Tony Banks."

Those of you who are so narrow-minded and predisposed to take shots at Bradford are pathetic. He played a great game, and going to the turf on that particular play was SMART.

I think some of you would be better off watching professional wrestling instead of a real sport like football.

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    And all you do is kiss @$$, so yeah "always" is a better term in this instance.

Unlike you, I'm not here to win a popularity contest, I'm here to voice MY opinion on the state of the Rams. Some people will agree, some people won't. Like I said, you can't please everybody.

And please don't get me confused with somebody who cares, what you notice.
    Right. If you cared, you'd probably keep responding to this thread.

Wait a second...
    BlueTalon likes this.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Right. If you cared, you'd probably keep responding to this thread.

Wait a second...
    And if I didn't, I probably would've said something like this....I couldn't care less about what you notice.

Bottom line is, I said what I said, and it is, what it is, no matter what you think about it.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

I don't know how any straight thinking person could pin all or even a large portion of this loss on Bradford. Many individuals on this team played well enough to win. We lost because of critical mistakes at the worst possible time. Inexcusable lapses in judgment, not knowing the rules and poor clock management cost us a victory. It's as simple as that.

And we also need to stop chalking up these heartbreaking moments "as a learning experience". Bull****. I understand mistakes are expected with a young team, but game after game of penalty-filled football is not what I expect to see; to the contrary, I expect better discipline and awareness as the season progresses. Only idiots don't learn from their mistakes- and yesterday drove home the point that you can play a good football game and still not win if you have your head in your rear end at critical junctures of a football game.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Cmon the biggest blunder was the Pead fumble. We're still up if that didnt happen. The momentum went straight to the niners after that and that stupid pre-kick cocky ass dance just rattled my viewing experience. U notice they werent dancing when they kicked to start OT?

UK Ramfan 83 is offline Registered User

Yea the dancing made me wanna reach through my screen with my giant hand and pop each of their heads between my thumb and forefinger.

That was pretty classless crass right there.

What a bunch of masticators.
    AtlantaRamFan and J-RodRamFan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramhearder View Post
    our fellow clanramians.
    Er ...... what?? thats Clan Members or ClanRam members or ................. LOL cheers for trying though

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick....UGH!!!! The game clock operator should be shot! Then to think the officials double checked the play clock and said it was accurate?!!!! Tick, tick, tick tick..

TICKED OFF!

J-RodRamFan is offline Registered User

That That stupid *** dance. I couldn't believe they were dancing. Its like they were laughing at us. But guys, they should be more angry of the tie since they were suppose to beat us clearly. We get them in our dome next time.

bradwill is offline Registered User

I got to say that I thought Bradford went down twice pretty early and it has me concerned that he's getting a little shell-shocked. Besides the one play everyone is discussing here, there was another where he just curled up and went down before the pressure was on him.

I don't think Bradford's a wimp or didn't have a good game yesterday because he certainly did, but he sort of showed that the pressure is getting to him before it actually arrives.
    live4ramin likes this.

rams4life88 is offline Registered User

For those ticked off about the game. Look, this time last year we got shut out 35-0. We took one of the best teams in the league down to the wire. Sure we blew golden opportunities along the way where we should have taken care of them and saved all the drama. But this is the youngest team in the league. The Niners are there already. We arent. We went to there house and despite all the penalties and stupid occurrences we could have won and nobody let up. We kept fighting despite the lows. Sam Bradford proved that if you give him sufficient time in the pocket and his wrs make catches that he is our franchise quarterback. Instead of being angry be happy about the future of this team. This has the potential to be something special. Core players surrounded with up and coming young talent. Pair that up with being the youngest team in the league. That should translate to many, many years of competitive Rams football and hopefully someday some Superbowl wins. BE HAPPY!
    MOM and BrokenWing like this.

AtlantaRamFan is offline Registered User

I would have felt better if the Rams were down and came back to tie it. What bugs me is they had the game won several times and couldn't keep their foot on the gas.

As for the other very entertaining discussion, I would like to point out that Aldon Smith caught D. Richardson from behind, while Richardson was running full speed. Regardless of whether Bradford did the right thing or not, was it just my imagination, or did Jackson run RIGHT past Aldon Smith on the stunt rush?

I thought the pass rush up the middle was a problem all day for the Rams offensive line, but Bradford did a great job in the pocket that he had.

The announcers sounded almost giddy when they talked about how they expected Fisher to adjust his defense to the rookie QB. Would have liked to see them play more containment ala RG3.

Also for your viewing pleasure, the Jim Everett phantom sack: America's Game 1989 San Francisco ***** - YouTube starts at 31:10. I guess draw your own conclusions or comparisons.

If the mods can embed it that's cool too, for some reason embedding never works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by J-RodRamFan View Post
    That That stupid *** dance. I couldn't believe they were dancing. Its like they were laughing at us. But guys, they should be more angry of the tie since they were suppose to beat us clearly. We get them in our dome next time.
    That dance is something that they have done all year (maybe even last year) but you are correct. It does look ferkin stupid and some whiner fan needs to tell them they look Gay ...... Not that there is anything wrong with that (being whiners and all)
    live4ramin likes this.

GroundChuck is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    That dance is something that they have done all year (maybe even last year) but you are correct. It does look ferkin stupid and some whiner fan needs to tell them they look Gay ...... Not that there is anything wrong with that (being whiners and all)
    They get their personality from their jerk of a coach.

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    Why isn't that flagged as excessive celebration or taunting? Since they are doing it as a team, it easily falls into the excessive celebration penalty. But we all know who the officials preferred to throw penalties at in yesterday's game.

gap

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast