RamWraith is offline Registered User

And about this Philly crap!!!

f I here one more media/football guru say how Philly gave us the game on Monday night I am going to puke and maybe even go postal!!

Last time I checked we won against Philly's #1 defense. The only person that sat from that game was Kearse on that side of the ball. We have beat this team how many other times with the same exact offense that is on the field now. Without Owens the Eagles are the exact team we have been beating since 1999.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

majorram is offline Registered User

Re: And about this Philly crap!!!

GOOOOO J......GOOOO...I would expect some things to be said, O it was the B team...crap ETC...On that 1st drive, the Eagles didn't know what hit them...and I'm sick of this no1 D crap stuff too... look what we did to the hawks in the first meeting, they were no 1 D coming into that game... :tongue: makes me laugh... :bored:

steve :ramlogo:

MacSeahawk is offline Registered User

The Eagles were without Derrick Burgess, Jevon Kearse, Tra Thomas, Brian Westbrook and Donovan McNabb only played the 1st quarter. You didn't beat their "A" team.

That was 3 weeks ago. Forget about it. Let the media talk, because that's what the media does. Turn it around, and use it as a positive. Go in there with the same "we're not supposed to be here" attitude, and you'll be fine.

I think that the Rams can beat the Eagles next Sunday (unless the Vikings somehow beat the Pack, but I doubt that's going to happen), even with those guys in there. They're still going to be depending on Todd Stinkston and Freddie "The People's Chump" Mitchell. Advantage: Not Philadelphia.

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    f I here one more media/football guru say how Philly gave us the game on Monday night I am going to puke and maybe even go postal!!

Last time I checked we won against Philly's #1 defense. The only person that sat from that game was Kearse on that side of the ball. We have beat this team how many other times with the same exact offense that is on the field now. Without Owens the Eagles are the exact team we have been beating since 1999.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it!!
    Jason Jason Jason.

Let them bump their gums big guy. They fall right into our hands every time they do

Yodude is offline Registered User

Screw 'em. We beat the team they decided to send on to the field that day. That's good enough for me.

I believe that the way the Eagles closed out the season is gonna come back to haunt them before it is all said and done.
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

What I'm curious is how long their starting defensive backs played. I didn't get a chance to watch very much of that game, but I'm curious to see if we were passing against their Pro Bowl secondary or not.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

With the way the Vikings are currently playing, we may have to go thru ATL first.

Can the General get tickets?

FLO
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

moklerman is offline Registered User

We beat the team they decided to send on to the field that day
    That's exactly what I will give the Rams credit for. I'm not deluding myself into thinking that the Eagles had any interest in the game whatsoever. Their one and only goal was to not get hurt. Rams fans need to take a deep breath if they think we took it to Philly or that game proved anything. It was a lay down game by Philly, the Rams took advantage of the gift and in the long run it helped them get into the playoffs. Just say thanks and take it. Don't act like the Rams are being insulted when the media says that Philly took the day off.

Does anyone really think that's how things would have been if Philly needed the win?

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Yeap, I will always believe in the Rams. Maybe I am guilty of being an optimist or just being a plane old fashion fanatic, but I believe in this team whether we are 0-8 or 8-0.

I believe that this team has proven all the doubters out there that they have just as good of chance of winning the NFC as ANY other team in our division.

The question is Molker, will you continue to doubt this team for the rest of your life?? At what point does this team satisfy your needs?? Is it win the whole thing or go home with you?? Just what more does this team need to prove?

Quote Originally Posted by moklerman

Does anyone really think that's how things would have been if Philly needed the win?