throwback week



Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    bruce4life's Avatar
    bruce4life is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,993
    Rep Power
    32

    This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    even though we are 0-6 and all this and all of that has gone wrong we are only 3 games out and still play some games that are winnable( cincy, atlanta, clevland, niners come to mind)... we just need some momentum... with some starters actually coming back from injuries and the defense actually playing good solid football... THIS WEEKEND IS THE SEASON FOR US...


  2. #2
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    even though we are 0-6 and all this and all of that has gone wrong we are only 3 games out and still play some games that are winnable( cincy, atlanta, clevland, niners come to mind)... we just need some momentum... with some starters actually coming back from injuries and the defense actually playing good solid football... THIS WEEKEND IS THE SEASON FOR US...
    I agree even though we won't be mathematically eliminated, it's all but over if we lose.

    C'mon RAMS give us something positive to talk about!!!

  3. #3
    Guam rammer's Avatar
    Guam rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    45
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    I think its time for the rest of our Division foes to start their six game losing streaks too. I mean everyones QB's have gone down except the Hawks and its not like they're killing anybody in games. Its kinda weird, as if they're all waiting for us to get our motor kick started. Look at this weeks games, there might only be one winner comming out of our Division and its us or the Seaweeds. Its our foes that are doing a good job at keeping that window of oppurtunity slightly open. we just need to take the hint.

  4. #4
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19,044
    Rep Power
    171

    Re: This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    I'd say we "MUST WIN" about 8 or 9 of the final 10 games, wouldn't you?

  5. #5
    Goldenfleece's Avatar
    Goldenfleece is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,586
    Rep Power
    60

    Re: This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    The last three or four games have all seemed like must-win situations. In fact, I'd say we're getting to the point where every game is a must-win situation. Even if 9-7 wins the division, that only gives us room for one more loss.

  6. #6
    rawkhrdr Guest

    Re: This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    I pretty much think that both teams need a win this weekend. You guys to keep the season alive, and us to keep our chances of being competitive in the division alive.

  7. #7
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    Quote Originally Posted by rawkhrdr View Post
    I pretty much think that both teams need a win this weekend. You guys to keep the season alive, and us to keep our chances of being competitive in the division alive.
    Hey Rawk...good to see you around. What kinda picture is that for your avatar? Is that a kid?

    I would say this weekend is a "must play" weekend for both teams. It is good to play against a team that we know well with no real surprises. A division game is a good game to play right now. I can't wait to see if Bulger looks better now that he has had a couple of weeks of rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    MikeB1603 is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    The last three or four games have all seemed like must-win situations. In fact, I'd say we're getting to the point where every game is a must-win situation. Even if 9-7 wins the division, that only gives us room for one more loss.

    7-9 might win the division this year.

  9. #9
    blood85 Guest

    Re: This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    Aren't they all "absolute" wins at this point??

  10. #10
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Hey Rawk...good to see you around. What kinda picture is that for your avatar? Is that a kid?
    \

    looks like a toddler with his face in a pet dish. I hope it is the water dish and not food?
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  11. #11
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: This Is An Absolute Must Win This Weekend...

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    looks like a toddler with his face in a pet dish. I hope it is the water dish and not food?
    fftopic:

    So do you think this means that Rawk has a kid now and a little woman perhaps?

    He must be a changed man if he is posting up kiddie pictures on a football message board.
    Last edited by UtterBlitz; -10-18-2007 at 01:19 AM. Reason: must add spaces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: -04-29-2007, 11:35 AM
  2. Weekend top box office for movies
    By Bruce=GOAT in forum LOUNGE
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: -04-01-2007, 12:12 AM
  3. What to Watch for This Weekend Against Houston
    By Nick in forum Articles by Nick
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -08-18-2006, 01:08 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: -03-28-2006, 11:41 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-16-2005, 06:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •