Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Adam Goldberg

  1. #1
    39thebeast's Avatar
    39thebeast is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    conecticut
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    38

    Adam Goldberg

    From what i've seen and read about him Goldberg has been doing pretty well and at LT for the matter. He played some good starting RT for the vikings back in the day. He may surprise us and provide us with the best 3rd tackle we have had in years. What do you guys think he can do now for us and possibly in the future.


  2. #2
    chipperjones's Avatar
    chipperjones is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Adam Goldberg

    I think Barron better watch his back!

  3. #3
    RAMarkable is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    59
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: Adam Goldberg

    Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    From what i've seen and read about him Goldberg has been doing pretty well and at LT for the matter. He played some good starting RT for the vikings back in the day. He may surprise us and provide us with the best 3rd tackle we have had in years. What do you guys think he can do now for us and possibly in the future.
    I agree. All of the reports that I've read are very positive for Mr. Goldberg, so far. However, having said all of that, I still don't see why the Rams didn't invite Todd Steussie to at least try out this year. He's just gotta be better than Gorin and his experience would be helpful to the OL.

    WHAT SAY YE?

  4. #4
    KoaKoi is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    895
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: Adam Goldberg

    I don't think Goldberg will be anything more than what he was last year...
    a versatile utility guy who can play OG or OT on either side of the line.

    dependable and solid? maybe. Great? doubtful.

  5. #5
    moloch41's Avatar
    moloch41 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,617
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Adam Goldberg

    I dunno- we were hearing for weeks about how good the young linebackers looked in practice and you know what happened to them in the first preseason game. I don't think I've ever heard Linehan say anything negative about a player no matter how poorly they perform. I'm taking all camp talk with a grain of salt.

  6. #6
    39thebeast's Avatar
    39thebeast is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    conecticut
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Adam Goldberg

    When I saw Goldberg he was playing really well. Pace looked rusty and I think Goldberg out preformed him and all the other tackles for that matter

  7. #7
    RealRam's Avatar
    RealRam is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    8,515
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post
    I agree. All of the reports that I've read are very positive for Mr. Goldberg, so far. However, having said all of that, I still don't see why the Rams didn't invite Todd Steussie to at least try out this year. He's just gotta be better than Gorin and his experience would be helpful to the OL.

    WHAT SAY YE?
    Agreed Markable. Seems like AG has finally found his inner forté and matured as an NFL OL. 'May be a solid backup for us.

    I too wonder why Steussie didn't return for a last stand with the Rams. He's one of those old grunts that can make a difference and even save the day.

  8. #8
    Guam rammer's Avatar
    Guam rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    45
    Posts
    856
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Adam Goldberg

    Quote Originally Posted by moloch41 View Post
    I dunno- we were hearing for weeks about how good the young linebackers looked in practice and you know what happened to them in the first preseason game. I don't think I've ever heard Linehan say anything negative about a player no matter how poorly they perform. I'm taking all camp talk with a grain of salt.
    Not much has been mentioned about the D were i'm from during camp but when it was, all praise, promise and top 10 talk. Then i saw the game stats....sigh. pass the salt.

Similar Threads

  1. Adam Goldberg out a month
    By Keenum in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -10-04-2007, 09:56 PM
  2. Adam Goldberg will be out for a month
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -10-01-2007, 06:14 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -11-17-2006, 08:20 AM
  4. Goldberg will stay in Pace's role on the left
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -11-16-2006, 09:22 AM
  5. Goldberg Brings Versatility to Offensive Line
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -09-06-2006, 06:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •