RamTime Guest

Add A Minimum Of 20 Days To Your Life Every Year You Live Regardless.

WE CAN ADD A MINIMUM OF 20 DAYS TO YOUR LIFE FOR EVERY SINGLE YEAR THAT YOU LIVE REGARDLESS OF HOW OLD YOU LIVE TO BE. 100% GUARANTEED. AND 100% ABSOLUTELY FREE. NOT 99% FREE.

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FREE AS IN NO DENARO. NO DENARO NOW NO DENARO TOMORROW NO DENARO EVER. WE DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR DAMNED MONEY. BESIDES YOUR GOING TO NEED THE EXTRA CASH TO LIVE THOSE EXTRA DAYS TO THEIR FULLEST.

Once you know our secret you to can play God by adding years to the lives of others as well. You do not have to stop smoking, you donít have to exercise, eat right or take any enhancement pills. Just stop watching this poor excuse of a National Football League with their prefered franchises and their scripted superbowl finishes. It is killing you, it is lying to you, it is making a fool out of you and it is making your life miserable. So regain that freedom that you once had before you became another hopeless pawn in the NFL's game of screwing you out of your time and money.LOL LOL

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Add A Minimum Of 20 Days To Your Life Every Year You Live Regardless.

Defensive holding....that one is killing me.

Many, many timely penalties are changing the outcome of games.

The kid that I was sitting next to in Pittsburgh last week kept calling for the penalty play. Pittsburgh moved the ball quite well on penalties. Maddox certainly was not capable so the penalty play was good to have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamTime Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    Defensive holding....that one is killing me.

Many, many timely penalties are changing the outcome of games.

The kid that I was sitting next to in Pittsburgh last week kept calling for the penalty play. Pittsburgh moved the ball quite well on penalties. Maddox certainly was not capable so the penalty play was good to have.
    Its really a hollow feeling knowing you had arguably the best team in history and it took 60 years to get there making it obvious that it ain't gonna happen again in your lifetime then because of Busch league politics you don't get to complete the task. The disappointment in losing the superbowl is nothing compared to the disappointment in myself for allowing a sporting event to make such fool of me and waste so much of my life believing in. Like Warner said, "I never lost confidence in myself but I sure lost confidence in the politics of this league." Just read between the lines and use common sense. Even if this is not what you want to hear or this is not what you want to believe one cannot deny its existence. Funny how the Rams today without their talented players showed Busch's favorite word. Resolve. Its getting cornier all the time.

talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

Well put and true!