Jack_Youngblood is offline Registered User

After The Cowboy Game: My BBA

Arch looked like a rookie out there if you ask me. He dropped down way too often and didnt even put pressure. He just dropped back into coverage. What was he suppose to do? Pressure Bledsoe with his presence?
    LOL
    I think arch has pretty much showed us what state he's in. I dont think he is inclined to blame his back at this point. I think we should let him go or give someone else his starting spot.

By the way what happened to Looker returning punts? He looked really good punt returning last week.

Hargrove is looking VERY good as of late.

Our rookies look very good out there, I think this was a really good draft. Bartell was holding his own against keyshawn for the most part, OJ came up with a big play and played solid, Hedgec0ck is a great blocker and has some good hands, Barron was getting manhandled at times, but overall held his own, I didnt really concentrate on Terrel too much, but I didnt see him really get broken through often.

27 consecutive games with a turnover streak was ended, maybe a sign of things to come?

Martin played a very solid game, and you gotta give a hand to our o-line.

I dont know about you, but I was amazed at how fast Arlen Harris is.

Does this game mean our defense is fixed? No. I am not going to give too much credit to Marmie, I feel the credit really goes to the players. I don't really think 1 or 2 good presentations out of 16 can really save a coach (i.e. Mr. Michael Tice)

How about the big man Pisa T? He was the anchor that halted S.S. Julius Jones (and yes I just made that up while I was typing).

Alright folks, thats my BBA.

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

Re: After The Cowboy Game: My BBA

I agree with you Jack, Here's our last nigth game defense (well, must of it) they average 3 seasons in the NFL, including a FS that used to be a WR. Being in NY is hard to watch all our games, but Yesterday they showed me that they wouldn't suck have they had a good coach. Furrey was interesting, Pino too, hargrove and little were impressive the only one that frustrated me is Archu, me being fan of him.
    I think we have good quality in our D and with a good coach they could breaktrhough next season. I hope they'll do.
    Said this, we have one of the most powerful offenses, a good future with the D, a "stabilized" ST (with regards to 2004 season), we used to have a great coach, so... what is the only thing failing in our organization???
    Is it the FO or is the . . . .FO?
    p.s.: I added Alex, b/c he was impressive too!!!!

21 Atogwe, Oshiomogho FS 5-11 203 6/23/81 R Stanford
    70 Barron, Alex RT 6-7 320 9/28/82 R Florida State
    32 Bartell, Ron RCB 6-1 208 2/22/82 R Howard
    54 Chillar, Brandon WLB 6-3 253 10/21/82 2 UCLA
    57 Faulk, Trev MLB 6-3 254 8/6/81 4 LSU
    25 Furrey, Mike FS 6-0 205 5/12/77 3 Northern Iowa
    24 Groce, DeJuan LCB 5-10 192 2/17/80 3 Nebraska
    95 Hargrove, Anthony RDE 6-3 269 7/20/83 2 Georgia Tech
    35 Ivy, Corey LCB 5-9 188 3/29/77 4 Oklahoma
    91 Little, Leonard LDE 6-3 261 10/19/74 8 Tennessee

Jack_Youngblood is offline Registered User

Re: After The Cowboy Game: My BBA

Quote Originally Posted by NY RAMFAN
    I agree with you Jack, Here's our last nigth game defense (well, must of it) they average 3 seasons in the NFL, including a FS that used to be a WR. Being in NY is hard to watch all our games, but Yesterday they showed me that they wouldn't suck have they had a good coach. Furrey was interesting, Pino too, hargrove and little were impressive the only one that frustrated me is Archu, me being fan of him.
    I think we have good quality in our D and with a good coach they could breaktrhough next season. I hope they'll do.
    Said this, we have one of the most powerful offenses, a good future with the D, a "stabilized" ST (with regards to 2004 season), we used to have a great coach, so... what is the only thing failing in our organization???
    Is it the FO or is the . . . .FO?
    p.s.: I added Alex, b/c he was impressive too!!!!

21 Atogwe, Oshiomogho FS 5-11 203 6/23/81 R Stanford
    70 Barron, Alex RT 6-7 320 9/28/82 R Florida State
    32 Bartell, Ron RCB 6-1 208 2/22/82 R Howard
    54 Chillar, Brandon WLB 6-3 253 10/21/82 2 UCLA
    57 Faulk, Trev MLB 6-3 254 8/6/81 4 LSU
    25 Furrey, Mike FS 6-0 205 5/12/77 3 Northern Iowa
    24 Groce, DeJuan LCB 5-10 192 2/17/80 3 Nebraska
    95 Hargrove, Anthony RDE 6-3 269 7/20/83 2 Georgia Tech
    35 Ivy, Corey LCB 5-9 188 3/29/77 4 Oklahoma
    91 Little, Leonard LDE 6-3 261 10/19/74 8 Tennessee
    Yea you are right, I forgot about Furrey. Thats a good list of the impact players in this game. And how cool is it that wilkins made the last points of the 2005-2006 regular season? (not that cool but who cares?)