jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

After Watching Two Games

After watching two games, I've come to the conclusion, the John Shaw, needs to fire everyone, and I mean everyone, from the coaching staff, to player personnel, to the scouting coaches, to the people who evaluate college players.

I'm watching the Eagles game, and I thought the Deshaun Jackson benefited from our weak secondary, but dude is that good. He just burned the Cowboys secondary which is way better than ours. Being that we picked Donnie Avery first, how did we pass on this guy. For arguments sake I know he hasn't really been able to play, but year after year after year. They continue to make blunder picks like this one.

renrawtruk is online now Registered User

Re: After Watching Two Games

I guess time will tell, but I recall all the experts saying that Desean Jackson would probably be the first receiver taken, and then we took Avery and they all acted like we could have got him in the 3rd round. Why wouldn't we have traded back a bit even in the 2nd round to get him if that's the guy they wanted?

And why not DeSean Jackson? He looks good to me. (Other than the bone-head play where he forgot to actually score the TD before celebrating, but looks like he'll get away with that one without much impact, since Westbrook ran it in from the 1.)