Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    tomahawk247 is online now Registered User

Re: Albert Haynesworth on Redskins' expectations: 'Oh, this is the Rams, we're gonna

I don't know where the Skins arrogance comes from. They lost twice, and would have lost the other if it wasn't for a penalty on the last play.

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

Re: Albert Haynesworth on Redskins' expectations: 'Oh, this is the Rams, we're gonna

I don't see why they overlooked us. Even last year they were only able to beat us by 2 points....

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Albert
    "We didn't focus. You know, we kind of expected 'Oh, this is the Rams, we're gonna come in here and just beat 'em.' But they're an NFL team too. They get draft picks just like we do and they prepare just like we did. And we just kind of let them off the hook. We spotted that 14 points, gave them a little bit of confidence, thinking they can play with us."
    That's bush league, fat boy. You're getting paid like a pro; the least you can do is act like a pro.

You got beat. Take it like a man. Learn from it and do a better job next time.

I swear, this kind of crap makes me want to puke.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    That's bush league, fat boy. You're getting paid like a pro; the least you can do is act like a pro.

You got beat. Take it like a man. Learn from it and do a better job next time.

I swear, this kind of crap makes me want to puke.
    I would bet a ton of money that Haynesworth couldn't take a slap to the jaw if his life depended on it ....

Typical weak minded school yard bully that got his ass kicked by the small kid ....

shower beers is offline Registered User

Are you allowed to talk trash when you spend so much time on the bench? I thought you had to make plays first.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Shanahan is taking a few links off of Haynesworth's leash right now. He's never going to get out of that doghouse!

Rich86 is offline Registered User

haynesworth is an odd one. he talks as if he contributed a lot in the game. i saw fat albert on one 3rd down when the announcer mentioned him and he was nowhere near sam. i'm sure his own teammates look at him like wtf are you talking about, you didn't even start.

tomahawk247 is online now Registered User

I expected Haynesworth to cause us a lot of problems, but it appears our interior line kept him out of the game. I just checked NFL.com, he had zero tackles. Didn't appear on the stats sheet at all.

Seems Fat Albert got owned by... Jason Brown, Jacob Bell and Adam Goldberg? Ouch.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

This punk ass fat bafoon needs to watch this, and maybe he'll come back to reality. Sportsmanship is ALIVE:

YouTube - The Ike Special - Varsity Edition
    Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -09-28-2010 at 12:00 PM.

rams4life88 is offline Registered User

My question is, since when are the Redskins good enough to overlook ANYBODY? He speaks as if they have been contenders the last few years. He needs to seriously step his game up and play like hes worth 1/3 of his contract before he starts flappin his gums on who his team shoulda woulda coulda but DIDNT beat. The only thing that counts is the scoreboard at the end of the game.

3STL9 is offline Registered User

Albert Haynesworth has to be an idiot..did you guys see what he said about switching to 3-4 Defense:

"Just because somebody pays you money don't mean they'll make you do whatever they want. I mean, that means everything is for sale. I mean, I'm not for sale... Yeah, I signed the contract and got paid a lot of money, but just because, that don't mean I'm for sale or a slave or whatever."........I don't think Albert Hay...nesworth understands the concept of a contract/getting paid/working.

live4ramin is offline Registered User

We're not who they thought we were.

Let's keep it a secret.
    Kiss my ass, football gods

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Summary of Hayneworth's intelligence:

Just because I signed a contract that specifically said I was being paid under the express condition that I play football doesn't mean that I have to actually play football to get paid. Whateva, I do what I want!

You don't need to know anymore than that to ignore everything else he says.

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Note to ramsinfiniti:

Sportsmanship? After the score the little dude "taunts" the gracious opponents with a celebritory dance. Hand the ball to the ref and get off the field dude. One more TD and the guy's gonna pull out a hidden cell phone.
    Kiss my ass, football gods

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Whatever works in our favor. Fine with me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast