Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: All of Bradford's throws 15+ yards from the 2012

  1. #16
    Judaxi's Avatar
    Judaxi is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: All of Bradford's throws 15+ yards from the 2012

    After watching this video I saw what I pretty much expected, Bradford has good accuracy and arm strenght when given time and open recievers. Of course he made some bad throws, but that is to be expected. Hell look at Tom Brady in the AFC Championship game, he was horrible. The thing that honestly scared me the most is watching Bradford after we acquired Lloyd. Before Lloyd showed up Bradford stood in the pocket and made his reads. After the aquistition however it seemed he only looked for Lloyd. I hope that he is broken of this habbit this coming season and goes back to how he was his rookie year.
    RockinRam likes this.


  2. #17
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,459
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: All of Bradford's throws 15+ yards from the 2012

    I can't even believe how many drops we had. That was disturbing to watch. I feel terrible for Bradford. Its either he gets rocked, or he gets the ball off in a good position, the WR/TE drops it, and then he gets rocked.


    THE DREAM TEAM

  3. #18
    berg8309's Avatar
    berg8309 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,899
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: All of Bradford's throws 15+ yards from the 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Judaxi View Post
    After watching this video I saw what I pretty much expected, Bradford has good accuracy and arm strenght when given time and open recievers. Of course he made some bad throws, but that is to be expected. Hell look at Tom Brady in the AFC Championship game, he was horrible. The thing that honestly scared me the most is watching Bradford after we acquired Lloyd. Before Lloyd showed up Bradford stood in the pocket and made his reads. After the aquistition however it seemed he only looked for Lloyd. I hope that he is broken of this habbit this coming season and goes back to how he was his rookie year.
    Wouldn't you stick like glue to the only receiver you trust to catch the ball?

  4. #19
    Judaxi's Avatar
    Judaxi is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: All of Bradford's throws 15+ yards from the 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by berg8309 View Post
    Wouldn't you stick like glue to the only receiver you trust to catch the ball?
    Of course I would, but that doesn't make it right. I want Bradford to reach his full potential and the only way he will do that is if he makes his reads like he is supposed to.

  5. #20
    berg8309's Avatar
    berg8309 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,899
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: All of Bradford's throws 15+ yards from the 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Judaxi View Post
    Of course I would, but that doesn't make it right. I want Bradford to reach his full potential and the only way he will do that is if he makes his reads like he is supposed to.
    Well, the way to fix it is to get receivers who catch the ball. Even Tom Brady would do the same thing if he had only one guy on the team that could catch.

  6. #21
    Flippin' Ram's Avatar
    Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,452
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: All of Bradford's throws 15+ yards from the 2012

    We should see our offense playing Shurmur-ball lite during the early part of the 2012 season with Jackson and Pead lightening the load for Bradford significantly and then through midseason, we should see Bradford making those deep throws (That's where Chris Givens needs to step up). Schotty's offense is going back to Bradford's roots his rookie season with the WCO but with a taste of Air Coryell. I'm just hoping there's little to no long term damage to his accuracy during that beating.

  7. #22
    live4ramin's Avatar
    live4ramin is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    The Missouri Low Country
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: All of Bradford's throws 15+ yards from the 2012

    Something odd about Alexander and the way he catches the ball turned around facing rearwards. Does he overrun the play every time? He never seems to catch the ball over his shoulder and on the run, never getting any yards after the catch. He might not ever get seperation and must resort to outleaping the defender.
    Kiss my ass, football gods

  8. #23
    JM7's Avatar
    JM7
    JM7 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: All of Bradford's throws 15+ yards from the 2012

    I finally got a chance to watch this all the way through. I have a few takeaways:

    1) Who knows if he will make the team or not, but DX is probably my favorite Ram to watch when he is on the field.
    2) You can really see the difference in Bradford pre and post injury and his lack of confidence really shines through in some parts.
    3) Austin Pettis really bothers me. I followed him on twitter for a while, couldn't stand him. My biggest complaint is that he got himself suspended for using PEDs but he is one of the skinniest guys on the team, and his performance was never enhanced whatsoever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: -08-09-2011, 08:22 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: -10-26-2010, 12:58 PM
  3. Long Throws First Pitch
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: -06-04-2008, 12:13 PM
  4. Chandler throws on a running play
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: -12-20-2004, 04:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •