ramsbruce is offline Registered User

All you people predicting doom and gloom for the Rams.

Anything can happen, I think that the people who predict doom and gloom before it's reality just wanna say I told you so at the end of the season. What's the point of that????????

Anything can happen, sure our team is not perfect and not close to what we had with the GSOT, but whos to say they can't pull it together.

Lots of teams aren't as good as they seem, and some teams are better than what they show. Injuries can destroy a team at any time. So why not hold on to hope for as long as possible?

Look at what just happened to Hamlin of the Seahawks, he supposedly has a fractured skull and he is in ICU after a bar fight. This is terrible and I never hope for injuries to other teams, but who knows how that could affect Seattles D. They could turn into the 85 Bears, or fall apart riding on the emotion from Hamlins injury.

So since we can still win the west or can still win a wildcard, let's not write off the Rams season yet.

Good Luck to Mr Hamlin.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Re: All you people predicting doom and gloom for the Rams.

You are correct. Anything can happen. However there are always going to be different opinions. I think some of what is perceived as doom and gloom is just frustration, on the part of fans, with the way the team is playing.

Some personnel changes have been made recently. This is a good sign that the Rams are not giving up on the season. IMO these changes were needed in order to give the Rams a chance at making the playoffs.

I'm anxious to see tonights game.

maineram is offline Registered User

Not all ! I'm looking for a more energized team, to come out and blow some people up on defense, and go for broke on offense. New coaches in place, (Vitt, Fairchild), and throwing it all on the line for the guy watching this all take place from a couch in St. Lou. I think Vitt will put his stamp on this defense, and Fairchild will run the ball more with Jackson, and Faulk seeing more action than all all games combined. This is Indy, Marshall's old home turf, he will not be on the bench wasting away for the offseason.

GO RAMS !!!!

Maineram - :clanram:
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

Quote Originally Posted by maineram
    Not all !
    I didn't mean all as in everyone, I meant all the poeple who are doing it.

It's all good Ramsbruce, just getting pumped for a solid Rams performance.

Maineram -

Quote Originally Posted by maineram
    It's all good Ramsbruce, just getting pumped for a solid Rams performance.

Maineram -
    :up:

Are You Ready For Some Rams Football !!!!
    Hell YAAAAAA !!!!!

Maineram -

RealRam is offline Registered User

It was a great start! :tut What a disillusionment... I hope Bulger will be okay.

Still, I come to ClanRam for solace and support, not to argue over conflicts, whether real or imaginary; here to share the pain and points of view, to comment of what occurred without being a flame thrower.

2005. It's been tough thus far! :clanram: It's been tough for many, many seasons.
    Last edited by RealRam; -10-18-2005 at 12:25 AM.

THEFIELDGOAL is offline Registered User

Let's just say it going to get tougher. The outcomes are just starting to get old quick. Hey i love this team.I survived the 90's and I will state the truth.
    And the truth is that this team is in trouble. The only spark is offensively and that comes from the passing game. We rely on it at all times. We think(our coach) this team is unstoppable no matter what the score.
    And in the end we are playing catch up. This team is starting to remind me of the Cards of 3 years ago and guess what Marmie was there. It's not the players. It is the coaches play calling.
    Fairchild has planned good solid plays. But he just cannot carry this team. 17-0 lead and the defense just gave up big plays time and time again. Add the turnovers and Jamie Martin. Well we all knew the game was over after the 3rd quarter. The last drive TD was just the Colts not trying.
    Give the duties to Fritz and Faulk. We have nothing to loose. Jackson and Martin will not be the answer to saving the season.
    Hey call me a Diehard worry wart but we got to get better real quick. If the Texans beat us. Then we will all know we really need help BAD!!!!
    THE FIELD GOAL