Thread: Allocation

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Allocation

I've seen that teams have started to allocate players to NFLE. I haven't seen the RAMS do that yet. One player the team needs to send is Fitz. It would be very beneficial for him to get much needed playing time if he expects to compete for the backup job.:clanram:

JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Re: Allocation

Speaking as a European who watched the first home game of the now defunct London Monarchs at Wembley(aaahhh...they were the days Stan Gelbaugh, Danny Lockett et al) I can vouch for the benefit of sending guys at all positions to the NFLE.

But looking at the QB's who went such as Warner(Admirals) and Johnson (Monarchs) it has a good track record of developing unknown quantities.

Great Idea, I think a year there would give him some seasoning.

P.S the most stupid thing the NFL ever did was abandon the UK franchises, the UK public never trusted them once they pulled the Monarchs and pulling the Claymores was shortsighted in the extreme.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

the UK public never trusted them once they pulled the Monarchs and pulling the Claymores was shortsighted in the extreme.
    Those were the only two teams I followed......not sure who I'm going to root for this spring.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

majorram is offline Registered User

It gives the players great seasoning in game situations, I remember wembley packed, watching the monarchs, I think it was 1990, the year they won the world bowl, it was great to watch... miss it!!!!

steve:clanram:
    "The breakfast Club"

Quote Originally Posted by majorram
    It gives the players great seasoning in game situations, I remember wembley packed, watching the monarchs, I think it was 1990, the year they won the world bowl, it was great to watch... miss it!!!!

Yeah, grudge matches against the NY Knights. Remember being behind one of their CB's (who was dressed to play!!??) in the hot dog queue.

As far as who to shout for, I used to have a soft spot for Barcelona but they got canned too didn't they?

So, Admirals for me I think.

majorram is offline Registered User

hey Pang let me get this right, their CB was dressed to play and in the hog dog queue?????? funny mate real funnyLOL

"The breakfast Club"

Absolutely true mate, couldn't believe it!