Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Am I right in thinking about next week

majorram is offline Registered User

Am I right in thinking about next week

If we win. we COULD knock off the hawks from the Diversion title, plus knock them to the 5th seed losing home field advantage in the playoffs???? Am I right here???WOwwwww, Roll on next week!!!!!

They may have to face US without their starting LT too, looks like he had to leave the cards game with a toe injury!!! calling MR QUINN!!!

steve
    Last edited by majorram; -12-23-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    RamDez, RealRam, Rambos and 1 others like this.

"The breakfast Club"

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Am I right in thinking about next week

Quote Originally Posted by majorram View Post
    They may have to face US without their starting LT too, looks like he had to leave the cards game with a toe injury!!! calling MR QUINN!!!
    Possibly their starting LT won't play, that said, it's a sure thing our starting LT won't be playing ..

We've given Wilson some bruising moments in the past; I'm hoping we can improve on that!

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I'd rather the Seahawks get the division title instead of the Whiners. Either way, I hope both teams lose out and we dominate next week.
    RealRam and macrammer like this.

THE DREAM TEAM

RebelYell is offline Registered User

Wilson has been a below average QB the second half of the season.
    Quinn has shown that when going against a mediocre / backup LTs, he doesn't just do well, he dominates.

Dude could hit 20.

Rambos is offline Registered User

This is exactly what I waned to happen The last thing I wanted was to play the Hawks and play against their back ups. Now they have something to play for and we will get their best, like the Saints. If they beat us so be it, but if we beat them it will have a huge impact on them. This is now a huge game for them. The Whiners will will tonight against the Falcons for sure.

I can't wait to see us go for it one forth and 2, why because we can and we will!
    Last edited by Rambos; -12-23-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Like to see Quinn break Deacon Jones's unofficial sack record.
    Randart likes this.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
    Your beat still laments the world

macrammer is offline Registered User

The last thing I want to see is another SB ring for the Whiners. They are playing well right now......most likely best in NFC.....So, yes, A win for the Rams is huge.....but could be a good thing for the Whiners. conundrum for sure.......for me.....

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Next Sunday is our "Super Bowl". To beat Seattle in Seattle, knock them down a peg, and finish the season 8-8, would be an incredible end to a year that looked completely disastrous after the loss to Carolina.
    HUbison and live4ramin like this.

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Next Sunday is our "Super Bowl". To beat Seattle in Seattle, knock them down a peg, and finish the season 8-8, would be an incredible end to a year that looked completely disastrous after the loss to Carolina.
    Man - would it ever!
    Rams are playing with house money - just go in loose and kick some ass.

(Although I don't have the same enmity for Seattle that I do for the ***** - 'cept for Tate. Hope he gets schooled by Jenkins/Johnson)
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP

I'm still very surprised that the Cardinals beat the Seahawks in Seattle. Add to
    that Carson Palmer threw 4 picks and they still pulled off the upset. If they can do it we can do it too.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    The last thing I want to see is another SB ring for the Whiners. They are playing well right now......most likely best in NFC.....So, yes, A win for the Rams is huge.....but could be a good thing for the Whiners. conundrum for sure.......for me.....
    Here is my thinking. By getting their best it could go a long way next year for these young players. It's not a playoff game but it's going to have that feel to it, so it will be a great game experience. The Hawk fans will be at full throttle. For most teams home field is big, but for them it's huge. Plus they will not have the title if we beat them. The whiners can be beat at home by anyone the will be facing so it's not like they will walk into the SB.

I was at the Hawks board and they seem to have a lot of respect for us and are worried this could end bad for them.

Randart is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Flippin' Ram View Post
    Like to see Quinn break Deacon Jones's unofficial sack record.
    Still would be an * there less games played more sacks per game average etc. Deacon and his records are impressive like Marino and his accomplishments passing in 1984. That said I hope RQ blows up the record books, and we take the league lead in sacks. Bringin' home the bacon! Oh and FR my GF loves your Pikachu Avatar, called it cute.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

I can't see us winning. Seattle will be hopping mad after losing for the 1st time at home in two years. And the fact they need the game makes it all the more unlikely we can pull off the huge upset. Not trying to start an argument, just an objective viewpoint.

A win, however, would be unbelievable- and give us even more hope going into 2014. After all, the NFC West doesn't look to be getting any weaker in the near future, and we have to hold serve within the division to get to the playoffs. No better time than this Sunday to put Seattle on notice.

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    I can't see us winning. Seattle will be hopping mad after losing for the 1st time at home in two years. And the fact they need the game makes it all the more unlikely we can pull off the huge upset. Not trying to start an argument, just an objective viewpoint.

A win, however, would be unbelievable- and give us even more hope going into 2014. After all, the NFC West doesn't look to be getting any weaker in the near future, and we have to hold serve within the division to get to the playoffs. No better time than this Sunday to put Seattle on notice.
    I hope the Squawks are mad, I hope our defense is madder still. The Cards whipped Seattle physically - we are capable of doing the same on D at least. It's a shame we lost J. Long, but we've still got a shot. We will miss Saffold at RG - I'm hoping Shelley Smith can at least run block a bit. I am not "expecting" a win, but neither am I expecting to lose. Stop the run, and contain Wilson - we've done it before - hopefully we can do it again.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I'm happy this game means something. I want the Sqwuaks best team out there vs our best team. One last divisional matchup. We have many things to play for, just as they do. Hopefully Quinn goes out there and dominates from the get go.

THE DREAM TEAM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast