Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    KurtWarner2005MVP is offline Registered User

Re: Annual Preseason All-NFC West Team

How can you call yourself a Ram fan and root for the skwaks???

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Thank you for the good laugh KW2K5...I haven't laughed that hard in a while. It's funny how you say the players on the Hawks suck because they are on the Hawks. If they were on the Rams, you would love to have Sharper, Trufant, Hamlin, Hutchinson, Jones or Alexander. But to cut them down and say that the defensive players suck because they were on the Hawks is absolutely ridiculous. A good player can be on a bad defense. It is possible. Research you posts before you post, you'll get more respect. And if you ant to talk about bad defense, yours wasn't much better last year, so should we really do a defensive team at all.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

Dr.Ram is offline Registered User

Definitely a talent gap between the Rams and Hawks compared to the Cards and *****.
    I'm not a real doctor... but I play one on the internet.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by rawkhrdr
    Thank you for the good laugh KW2K5...I haven't laughed that hard in a while. It's funny how you say the players on the Hawks suck because they are on the Hawks. If they were on the Rams, you would love to have Sharper, Trufant, Hamlin, Hutchinson, Jones or Alexander. But to cut them down and say that the defensive players suck because they were on the Hawks is absolutely ridiculous. A good player can be on a bad defense. It is possible. Research you posts before you post, you'll get more respect. And if you ant to talk about bad defense, yours wasn't much better last year, so should we really do a defensive team at all.
    You know something? Posts like this are why I take you seroiusly, and dismiss those who talk nothing but crap. Heck, yeah, I'd like for some of those guys to wear Rams uniforms, but they don't. Best I can hope for is our guys to out-do your guys. We did it last year....3 times. We will do it again.
    Maybe you can teach mikey to talk smack...... :drunk:

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Thanks for the compliment RamsFamily. I know that nobody has to take my posts seriously here because I am an outsider, but I try to bring an unbiased opinion of most things, and if I don't have one...well I don't post. I don't like to talk smack and make myself look stupid because I use this name to post everywhere, and I wouldn't want to ruin that name. Again, thanks for the compliment, and if you ever want to talk Seahawks you are welcome over at seahawks.net. It's a scout board, so I don't know if you'll like it, cause I know alot of people here came from Gridiron Gateway (another scout board).

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

BBlades89 is offline Registered User

Good List overall Avenger. One person I would consider (2nd team) is Karlos Dansby.

Nice Jacket

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I think Dansby could actually be a first team player eventually, but right now, based on actual performance, I rate him as the #5 OLB in the division behind Petersen, Sharper, Coakley and Tinoisamoa. Both Dansby and Tinoisamoa are rising players, though, in my opinion.

I totally agree about Dansby being a 1st teamer in the future. I also agree with Tinoisamoa...I really think he'll be a good LB...about time too, b/c it seems you guys haven't had the best luck with LBs lately.

Please don't laugh, but someone who should not be on the list now, but to watch for is D.D. Lewis. He saw limited time (when Simmons was hurt/suspended) in 2003 and recorded 65 tackles and blocked a punt. While these aren't great stats, remember he wasn't a starter. He had season ending surgery last year, so it'll be interesting to see how he bounces back. Expectations for him are high though.

Nice Jacket

the brent is offline Registered User

Shaun Alexander may not be in the NFC West this season.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I have a feeling that Alexander will sign a long term deal before the end of preseason.

Same here Avenger

Nice Jacket

coy bacon is offline Registered User

I think that if the Hawks don't sign S.A., they're going to have a very disappointing season. But after reading about him, mostly on the Seahawks' board, he sounds like a problem child for them, (a la Randy Moss). It seems that many Hawk's fans are very divided, (love / hate) about S.A.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Nice list AV, though I would have put Pisa on the first team ahead of Peterson.

Maybe you should do a rookie list.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

KurtWarner2005MVP is offline Registered User

DD Lewis?

LOL!

Yeah, ok. Your backup players are all so good. ha ha ha. Why don't you start Seneca Wallace while your at it.

And Blades, whats up with your anti Rams avatar? Not cool in Ram fans books. If you want to play in our playgroundn respect the rules. Or go back to your crummy Skwak board.

I've been here over a year and you say something now? That's right, you joined 3 days ago. You do have a decent amount of posts though for 3 days...spam anyone?

If you show me a forum rule that says I can't have this avatar, please point it out. Avenger, and all the others...If you don't think I should have this av, please lmk.

Ok since DD Lewis won't pan out in your eyes, I'll choose Dwight Anderson for my sleeper :O
    Last edited by BBlades89; -07-06-2005 at 11:21 PM.

Nice Jacket

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast