Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Annual Preseason All-NFC West Team

This is starting to remind me of a recent scene from South Park:

BBlades89: "Hi, I'm a polite Seahawks fan."

KW2005MVP: "Hey! We don't take kindly to your type 'round these parts."

AvengerRam: "Now, calm down, KW. He ain't hurtin' nobody..."

Last edited by AvengerRam; -07-06-2005 at 11:24 PM.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Don't pay him any mind, BBlades. He clearly doesn't speak for all of us here at the Clan. I think I speak for almost everyone here when I say fans of other teams, even divisional rivals, who want to discuss football are always welcome here at ClanRam.

Thanks for keeping things civilized despite the unprovoked attack from the new guy.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by KurtWarner2005MVP
    DD Lewis?

LOL!

Yeah, ok. Your backup players are all so good. ha ha ha. Why don't you start Seneca Wallace while your at it.

And Blades, whats up with your anti Rams avatar? Not cool in Ram fans books. If you want to play in our playgroundn respect the rules. Or go back to your crummy Skwak board.
    There's no rule regarding avatars of opposing teams. Posters (both Ram and non-Ram) can have any avatar they like as long as it's not profane. So unless Ken Hamlin starts flipping off Bruce, Blades' avatar is acceptable.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

BBlades89 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    So unless Ken Hamlin starts flipping off Bruce, Blades' avatar is acceptable.
    Maybe it'll happen this year

Nice Jacket

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Hey, that's Sexual Harrassment Panda...he even has his own song.

Funny how KW2K5 attacks Blades's avatar but says nothing about his sig pic or my sig pic.

And don't laugh about D.D., he should be starting for the Hawks this year (if he don't get injured), and then the whole league will know what he's about (including hawk fans).

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

Preacher Jim is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

rawkhrdr, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Lewis an undrafted FA that you guys picked up? My point is, these days it's hard enough for teams to develop their draft picks...if you guys make a starter out of a UFA, Holmgren's done something to be proud of for sure.

moklerman is offline Registered User

Speaking of Shawn Alexander, I also think he will sign but I wonder how strained his relationship is with Holmgren? Didn't SA pretty much accuse Holmgren of keeping him from the rushing title? Did he also lose out on a contract incentive by not getting the title? SA will definitely need some coddling from management if they want to mend those fences.

Preacher Jim is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

Quote Originally Posted by moklerman
    Speaking of Shawn Alexander, I also think he will sign but I wonder how strained his relationship is with Holmgren? Didn't SA pretty much accuse Holmgren of keeping him from the rushing title? Did he also lose out on a contract incentive by not getting the title? SA will definitely need some coddling from management if they want to mend those fences.
    Maybe that's part of the money principle that he keeps talking about. Maybe he wants the money he lost by 2 yards to be guaranteed in his next contract. I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Yeah, D.D. was an UDFA. The seahawks havve turned several UDFA's into starters. Not that I can name any, ask Blades, he would know better than me.

I agree with the trouble drafting and developing, I mean look at the recent 1st round busts. But that being said, think about how many late round picks have turned into stars in the league. I think that the draft is mostly determined by how well a team drafts on the second day.

About SA, I don't think too many fences were burned. Alexander did apologize, and he keeps saying that he wants to play his whole career in Seattle. He has given us no reason to not believe him. He has stopped by team headquarters several times, and he only says he doesn't want to sign the tender because he wants a long term deal. I am inclined to believe him, but there is also the fact that he could be saying this because he wants to improve his national image. I think he should have a long term contract by the beginning or middle of training camp.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

OK, I know if I wanted to expend the effort, I could find this on my own, but who is representing Alexander? His signing depends a lot on that...if he's got the Postons, well, it could be years before he gets his signature on a piece of paper.

Mark Heligman and Jim Steiner represent Shaun. It was actually pretty hard to find, everywhere just said "the people who represent Shaun Alexander." Luckily it's not the Postons or Roosevelt Barnes or Drew Rosenhaus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123