Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

Another Bruce milestone

today's game marked Bruce surpassing 12,000 yards. He marks only the 11th WR to do so in NFL history. CONGRATS ISAAC!!

And not to go unnoticed with today's play, which might be the biggest play of the game. Was Isaac knocking the ball out of the hands of a Fitzpatrick interception, giving us the ball back and allow a offensive score

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: Another Bruce milestone

Certainly one of the biggest plays of the game, but i think the single biggest play of the game was the blown call by the ref at the goal line on steven jacksons clear fumble.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    today's game marked Bruce surpassing 12,000 yards. He marks only the 11th WR to do so in NFL history. CONGRATS ISAAC!!
    Yes and it was Fitzs first career completion. I think Isaac will get that ball for the career milestone and Fitz will be able to say his first completed pass was to HOF Isacc Bruce for his surpassing 12,000 yards receiving.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Nice job Mr Bruce.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Bruce's Touchdown Reminded Me Of Superbowl XXXIV. Congratulations Mr. Bruuuuuuuuuuuuce!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

theodus69 Guest

All I saw was the highlights today( I was driving to L.A. from Modesto) But it looked like Bruce and Holt were back to form. And Curtis is just getting better all the time! Bruce will always be my FAV , next to Ellard!

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    All I saw was the highlights today( I was driving to L.A. from Modesto) But it looked like Bruce and Holt were back to form. And Curtis is just getting better all the time! Bruce will always be my FAV , next to Ellard!

You bet Bruce as been my fav as well , along with Ellard and Snow , Flipper.. Way to go Ike...
    Attachment 567
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRamsfan1
    You bet Bruce as been my fav as well , along with Ellard and Snow , Flipper.. Way to go Ike...

Bruce, Ellard, and Flipper have been my favs as well OldRamsFan1. I missed out on Snow I was a bit young.
    Last edited by ramsbruce; -11-28-2005 at 02:52 AM.
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Bruce, Ellard, and Flipper have been my favs as well OldRamsFan1. I missed out on Snow I was a bit young.
    I hear ya , I'v been blessed to have been able to watch our team over the yrs ...We all have our fav's , But did read that the mgmt was thinking of cutting Ike or changing his contract WoW after everything he done for our team (If so) and that he continues to do , That would be a Sin

#80 Isaac Bruce
    Position: WR
    Height: 6-0
    Weight: 188
    Born: 11/10/1972
    College: Memphis
    NFL Experience: 12

Attachment 579
    Bruuuuuce

Attachment 580
    Henry

Attachment 577
    Flipper

Attachment 578
    Jack
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005 at 04:44 PM.

Old rams fan, you have to get pictures of tom fears, crazy legs and of course the great jim benton to complete the picture of the all time great rams receivers. Not really sure that flipper belongs in that group, i would say that harold jackson was a lot better.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I think we have treated Ike pretty damn good over the years. As it stands right now he is the highest paid Ram at 11 million this year. We did not ask him to take a pay cut this year, even with them very high cap numbers.

As much as I like the guy and he is my all time favorite, we are going to have to draw the line at some point. I am hoping Ike wants us as much as we want him. Both sides I believe are going to have to give.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRamsfan1
    I hear ya , I'v been blessed to have been able to watch our team over the yrs ...We all have our fav's , But did read that the mgmt was thinking of cutting Ike or changing his contract WoW after everything he done for our team (If so) and that he continues to do , That would be a Sin

#80 Isaac Bruce
    Position: WR
    Height: 6-0
    Weight: 188
    Born: 11/10/1972
    College: Memphis
    NFL Experience: 12

Attachment 579
    Bruuuuuce

Attachment 580
    Henry

Attachment 577
    Flipper

Attachment 578
    Jack
    Last edited by RamWraith; -11-28-2005 at 05:50 PM.

I think it goes both ways, we treated Ike well and he's treated us well. He has played exceptional, and he also stuck with us through the awful 90s (excluding 99 of course)

I really hope he will restructure and retire a Ram.

RealRam is offline Registered User

12K! Indeed a milestone. What a play! :bow: What a privilege too, for Fitzpatrick.

And yet I am thinking about the late Fitzpatrick to Bruce TD:

The Fitz throw and rainbow, the two defenders around Ike's landing zone, the catch, the comeback in process.

During the game's radio broadcast I think I heard Savard mention that RF was just a kid when Isaac Bruce was already a superstar with the L.A. Rams.

Which make sense: Ryan was born in 1982.

What a privilege and a sound pride to have had a game like yesterday's...

i agree 100% ramwraith. Clearly, bruce will have to take less than he is making now if he wants to come back. the question of course, is how much less. business is business.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    i agree 100% ramwraith. Clearly, bruce will have to take less than he is making now if he wants to come back. the question of course, is how much less. business is business.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Along with some key re-signings, I'd say the Bruce positioning this offseason will be one of the biggest tells of the relationship between lockerroom and front office. Will Bruce agree to a restructuring to stay, or turn it down knowing it will probably lead to him becoming a cap casualty and leaving for greener pastures?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast