RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Another suspect charged in murder of Little's brother

Another suspect charged in murder of Little's brother
    ASSOCIATED PRESS
    03/03/2006

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Another suspect has been charged in the shooting death of the brother of Rams defensive end Leonard Little.

Bianca Nichole Taylor, 17, was charged in December with first-degree murder of Jermaine Little, 24, who was found shot to death in Harriman, about 40 miles east of Knoxville where his brother once starred for Tennessee.

J.C. Coleman, 26, of Rockwood, has also been charged in the Oct. 17 murder, Harriman Police detective Chris Mynatt said Friday

Coleman is currently in the Roane County Jail with bond set at $100,000 and has a trial date set for Nov. 28.

RamsFan16

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Re: Another suspect charged in murder of Little's brother

I didn't see much of Little after his brothers death, In fact I don't know if I saw him at all. Think he will be mentally ready to ever play again? Just a thought . Fire away!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    I didn't see much of Little after his brothers death, In fact I don't know if I saw him at all. Think he will be mentally ready to ever play again? Just a thought . Fire away!
    He missed a few games, but he was an absolute beast in the last game of the year against Dallas. He had 2.5 sacks, and that was still through double teams if i remember correctly.

He played against double teams all year, missed two games and finished the season with 9.5 sacks, 4 forced fumbles and two recoveries.

If Pickett comes back and the Rams get a legitamate threat opposite Little at the end of the line then Little will have an absolutely monster year next year

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Good to know. Maybe we can get a guy like him in FA so he won't get tag-teamed all the time!:clanram:
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    Good to know. Maybe we can get a guy like him in FA so he won't get tag-teamed all the time!:clanram:
    Definitely! Although if Mario Williams slips to a position where we can move up and get him, i say we do that!

Mario Williams and Leonard Little as a pass rush, the Rams wouldnt need any coverage! It would suit Arch completely!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

LL has a lot to offer. It must have been difficult for him to concentrate on football throughout the court case and his brother's murder. I agree with Tomahawk. He is primed for a good year and it would be nice if we picked up a defensive end that could balance out the line and free him up to make some plays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]