throwback week

Thread: Answer??

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Unhappy Answer??

Whats the poop with Lovie???

Can we loose this guy after this year?? I do believe he is going to be a hot ticket after this year to be a head coach. Is there anything holding him back??

God I hope not we are moving the right direction defensivly and it would suck to have the rug pulled out.

DJRamFan Guest
    i'm sure he'll get a head coaching job, but probably not next year. His name may be thrown around a bit, but it would be tough to do that kind of jump, just my thoughts, but we'll see i guess.

RAMble On Guest
    I think Lovie came to the Rams with the primary goal of going to the Superbowl. If the team does not make it this year, I think he will stay at least another year.

Even if the team does win it all this year, it would be amazing if Lovie went from linebackers’ coach to head coach in 2 years.

I really, really, REALLY hope that Lovie stays with the Rams for a long time. Unfortunately, I think his tenure with the Rams is limited.
    :upset:

MsWistRAM Guest
    We've got enough to worry about just getting the Rams back to the Super Bowl. Could we fret about this after the season is over? I have enough stress as it is.:rolleyes: