Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Saosin is offline Registered User

Any Holt Updates?

Hey all,

Long time reader, first time poster. After such an oddly disappointing game out of Big Game TH on Sunday, does anyone have any updates or new info (practice this week, etc.) on Holt? He seemed slower on Sunday, not going after his usual deep balls, etc. This somewhat concerns me as he has been a great weapon in the past.

From NY here, so I don't have any local radio coverage aside from Rome so any injury updates or status reports are foreign to me. Any info would be appreciated due to my lack of resources!

Thanks,
    Saosin

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: Any Holt Updates?

Welcome Saosin.

I haven't heard anything yet. We are likely to hear something after Wednesdays practice.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Cool - thanks for the quick response, I'll check back here tomorrow afternoon and see what the overall picture looks like. Hopefully it was more rust and less knee if you know what i mean.

Take it easy,
    Saosin

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Hey Saosin whats up. I'm wondering do you have DirecTV? If so let me know!
    RamsFan16

Sorry man no dice on the DirecTV, Digital Cable coupled with TiVo, that's about all i can handle

Any updates after todays practice?

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I have to ask, what everyone else is thinking.

Are you asking because you are a Rams fan or are you a concerned fantasy owner. Enquiring minds want to know.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

No word yet.
    RamsFan16

No offense man, but I'm not an idiot. If I wanted Fantasy Football info I wouldnt be asking for it here - there are Fantasy based sites with forums and so-called injury experts, etc. I'll reiterate what I stated in my first post, and I quote "Long time reader, first time poster..." Ironically, New York doesn't have much STL info on the radio or the news (again,as I previously stated) so I've come here for insight and information for the last few months. Hope this answers your question, if not, sorry to bother your heralded community - I'll resume reading and forget about posting.

Sorry for the apparent inconvenience.
    Go Rams. Go #81.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Boy aren't we testy. I just asked a simple question. If you are a long time reader like you say you are, you would notice on several occasions we have people that come here looking for that "insider information", hell I do it my self. True fans tend to get the information as fast as it is released or sooner, so I will bar hop to fan sites when I need to.

I am sorry I offended you. I just thought it weird your only response to a thread was asking about Holt several times. If you are a fan...great join the fun and make yourself at home.

P.S.--Holt (or Bruce) are not even on the injury report this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Saosin
    No offense man, but I'm not an idiot. If I wanted Fantasy Football info I wouldnt be asking for it here - there are Fantasy based sites with forums and so-called injury experts, etc. I'll reiterate what I stated in my first post, and I quote "Long time reader, first time poster..." Ironically, New York doesn't have much STL info on the radio or the news (again,as I previously stated) so I've come here for insight and information for the last few months. Hope this answers your question, if not, sorry to bother your heralded community - I'll resume reading and forget about posting.

Sorry for the apparent inconvenience.
    Go Rams. Go #81.

Fault is mine as well - I didn't mean to come off as a jerk and I apologize if I did. The reason I have responded in this thread a few times is because I started it and the next response said Wednesday would be the earliest anything was known - I didn't want to spam the board and start a thousand threads.

Again, I didnt mean to sound like a board troll, sorry for the 2 sentence tirade. Anyways you guys have a great board here, I'm a co-Bills and Rams fan - cant find a winner this year apparently! Sorry for the confusion and I appreciate the invitation - I'll remain a reader and begin my posting career as well. Hopefully I can add some valid comments here and there as the season continues.

Thanks again for the invite!

Rambos is offline Registered User

(On how receivers Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt finished the game physically)

“They both came out of the game physically fine, and I thought they both ran better today.”

Cool - good to hear. Now they just can't give up on the ground game so easily. Jackson has looked better and better each game this year, slightly regressing last week - seemed like he was on his way to a good game but was yanked to easily.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Welcome Saosin;
    It looks like both Holt and Bruce should be fine. I think they were very rusty on Sunday, and hopefully they will come out firing this week.

As for team info, the official web site usually has updated info, and if you go to kfns.com you can listen to live STL sports radio. :clanram:
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Once again thanks for the info and the links, I'll be listening in during work tomorrow - if i hear anything I'll be sure to post here first.

Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast