rams#1 Guest

any new updates on??

Jeramitrius butlers knee??

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: any new updates on??

The last thing I saw was in Wagoner's Positional Preview:

Jerametrius Butler

Scouting Report: A strong cover corner who is not afraid to tackle. Butler is willing to help in the run game and is one of the most intelligent corners on the roster. Uses his frame well and has good hands when he gets around the ball. Has struggled with injury problems, but when healthy has been the team’s most consistent corner.

Last Year: Missed the entire season after suffering a knee injury early in training camp.

Outlook: Appears to be fully recovered from the knee injury, but tweaked his hamstring in organized team activities. Should be ready to go in time for the start of training camp and will push to reclaim his starting corner position.

Quotable: “It’s frustrating because I want to get out there,” Butler said. “I want to be out there to make plays. And I have to sit out there watching Torry (Holt) and Isaac (Bruce) making plays and talking noise and doing the thing they want to do. I want to be out there competing against them, getting better. I want to be out there to shut them down.”
    That's about it, I believe.

Alec22 is offline Registered User

Re: any new updates on??

While im a little dissapointed that he has already suffered a minor injury, i do like his drive to get back out there and show what he can do against two of the best.