Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bigredman is offline Registered User

Re: any possibility of recording and uploading Rams games?

Here's my "legal" two cents (I've been to law school and I am familiar with the NFL issue).

You can post links all you want here to sites that carry NFL games. ClanRam is NOT at risk. One...this is a message board site and sharing such information here does not violate any law. Two...the video is not reproduced on the server that ClanRam is hosted on. Three...ClanRam does not derive any monetary income for providing said video or information of its whereabouts.

Secondly, if you download those videos from another source, as long as you use them for your personal use and don't redistribute it, you are OK.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsbruce is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    Here's my "legal" two cents (I've been to law school and I am familiar with the NFL issue).

You can post links all you want here to sites that carry NFL games. ClanRam is NOT at risk. One...this is a message board site and sharing such information here does not violate any law. Two...the video is not reproduced on the server that ClanRam is hosted on. Three...ClanRam does not derive any monetary income for providing said video or information of its whereabouts.

Secondly, if you download those videos from another source, as long as you use them for your personal use and don't redistribute it, you are OK.
    Exactly, as long as this site isn't hosting the actual file there is no problem here.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

ramsbruce is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    what web site?

Here

There is a charge though. Not sure how reliable it is.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123