Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dave2oo2 is offline Registered User

Re: Any update on Leonard Little?

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    I really could care less, if he is still getting sacks he can be on my team.
    That is like saying T.O. should come to the Rams. You could careless what he does as long as he plays good. Little, T.O. (ect) are the guys that Spags seems to be getting rid of.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

That is like saying T.O. should come to the Rams.
    Not being there, I could be wrong, but.........it seems to me that Little does not have the "lockerroom cancer" label that TO has.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Tony Banks is offline Registered User

Lost in this whole conversation is the fact that Leonard's eyes are really far apart. He is one weird looking dude!
    :1:

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Banks View Post
    Lost in this whole conversation is the fact that Leonard's eyes are really far apart. He is one weird looking dude!
    LOL. It's called 'peripheral vision' or ... "the better I can see you to sack you" edge for a DE in the NFL.

I still hope / think LL will be back to make one last stand with the Rams.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2oo2 View Post
    That is like saying T.O. should come to the Rams. You could careless what he does as long as he plays good. Little, T.O. (ect) are the guys that Spags seems to be getting rid of.
    The second I hear Little causing trouble with team chemistry then he will lose my support. But he has been the epitome of team player for a few years now. So how were you trying to compare little and T.O. again?

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    The second I hear Little causing trouble with team chemistry then he will lose my support. But he has been the epitome of team player for a few years now. So how were you trying to compare little and T.O. again?
    It all has to do with character of a person. The decisions you make are based off of your character and Little, T.O., Stallworth, & Vick make bad decisions so their character is in question. Spags is trying to build a locker room of good character so I don't see him coming back.

Spags is trying to build a locker room of good character so I don't see him coming back.
    So why didn't DeSpags cut him last year?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

It all has to do with character of a person. The decisions you make are based off of your character and Little, T.O., Stallworth, & Vick make bad decisions so their character is in question. Spags is trying to build a locker room of good character so I don't see him coming back.
    Years after his mistake, Little has answered all questions about his character & has remained a positive locker influence and has kept his nose clean ever since. He's never given the middle finger to his team's fans, and he's never acted a prima donna to extort a biz'ness action on the part of the franchise. So i fail to see how he's comparable to Vick and T.O.

This guy has played on the Rams, and ONLY THE RAMS, for over a decade. You don't do that, while being a character problem.

i was a major idiot in my young 20's. Doesn't mean I'm still a **** up. you're just bringing up old news and i'm just going to ignore any further comments made on the subject.

you have a right to feel the way you do. its cool. but i'm going to disagree and leave it at that.

Go Rams!

Never mind, I guess i am the only one that he has a character problem. Maybe our young players will learn a thing or two from this guy.

Never mind, I guess i am the only one that he has a character problem. Maybe our young players will learn a thing or two from this guy.
    He screwed up. He screwed up and it cost someone their life. That's a fact.

But is that illustrative of his character, or contrary to his character?

Did that event change his character?

What has he done since that event to demonstrate his character?

I'm not making a defense of the guy. His stupidity got someone killed. But I think we're walking a dangerous line if we take that event from over a decade ago and try to apply a conclusion on his current status in the lockerroom.

Keenum is offline Registered User

I heard at one point the Redskins were interested in bringing him in, but then again, the Redskins seem to always be interested in every potential free agent.
    I think he can still play, and play well, and would do way more good for the team by coming back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12