throwback week

LoyalRam is offline Registered User

Any way to watch Rams game online?

Hey all... I am just wondering if any of you know whether it is possible to watch Rams games online... I've looked at a bunch of places but so far the only thing I see coming close to it is the live radio offered by NFL.com. I am dying to watch Rams games... but I recently moved back to Asia and I can't watch any games here on TV anymore, it's just not available.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Any way to watch Rams game online?

The NFL has a locked contract with DirecTV and the networks so you may be out of luck unless your satellite can pick it up.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

One way to see Rams games would be for someone who has a video capture card in their computer to record the game on their computer while they are watching it (cut the commercials out) and then use a program like Divx to compress the file, then post it as a torrent file on a site like www.mininova.org or somewhere we could all go download it. Anyone who wanted to download it would need a bittorent client like ABC or Azureus. Bittorrent is a great program to share files with everyone. The person who uploads the Ram game torrent file would have to share it until at least 1 other person gets 100% of the file then that person keeps sharing etc, the more people d/l and share the file the faster it goes. I won't be able to get NFL Sunday Ticket this year so I would also appreciate if someone could record and post the games for us fans who cant see them.

I can give you the web site for DVD's of every game for the coming year, PM me if interested

I am changing this to PM me on Friday when I get home LOL

If anyone can record the Ram games on their computer you can post them as a torrent file you dont need any webspace to do this. All you need is a high speed connection, a bittorrent client and the ability to share it untill a few of us get 100% of the file. I am willing to help anyone who can record and post these games on a torrent site (if they dont know how) for all of us who cant see them. I'm sure all of us Rams fans would really appreciate it.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

The NFL has a locked contract with DirecTV and the networks so you may be out of luck unless your satellite can pick it up
    The NFL is stupid for doing this. It limits their exposure to the majority of fans out there.
    They should take look at what MLB has done. Not only is the MLB package available to any cable/satiliteservice provider, but you can watch it live on your computer; and the stream isn't that bad.

Oh well, I'm moving next week and ordered Direc TV so I will once again have RAMS football every Sunday!

If anyone can record the Ram games on their computer you can post them as a torrent file you dont need any webspace to do this. All you need is a high speed connection, a bittorrent client and the ability to share it untill a few of us get 100% of the file. I am willing to help anyone who can record and post these games on a torrent site (if they dont know how) for all of us who cant see them. I'm sure all of us Rams fans would really appreciate it.
    I plan on getting Web TV or whatever it's called for my computer (hopefully soon), so I can do just that. Hopefully I will be able to post it somewere so all can see. I will keep everyone updated. :clanram:
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Is there anyone who can capture (record) the games on their computer and already knows how to use bittorrent to share the games?

RamsFan16 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Is there anyone who can capture (record) the games on their computer and already knows how to use bittorrent to share the games?
    Yea... That be a good idea cause I don't get most games.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Without expressed written consent of the National Football League and the NFL Players Association? You guys are crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    Without expressed written consent of the National Football League and the NFL Players Association? You guys are crazy!
    I've seen many games on torrent sites before, just no Rams games.

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    Have no fear, Ziggy, they wouldn't go after a single man. Believe me, if I had a video card [or whatever tech talk that was...] I'd do it. Maybe I will when I get my new Mac.

RAMMAN68, more power to ya. I look forward to it - hope it all works out! I'll be working every weekend, so anything I can get I will savor and cherish.

LoyalRam is offline Registered User

Thanks everyone for your replies. The record/post thing sounds like a great idea, if someone can do it. I'll be forever grateful to whoever is able to do this so I can finally watch Ram games.

The sad thing is I could capture (record) Rams games on my computer and post them on a torrent site but the only problem is I dont have the money to buy NFL Sunday Ticket to get the Rams game every week, so I'm hoping someone can do it or someone has some ideas.

lilant2398 Guest

if u live in st.louis then u dont need sunday ticket

Quote Originally Posted by lilant2398
    if u live in st.louis then u dont need sunday ticket
    Obviously the people in this thread dont live in St Louis.:tut