.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Anybody else catch Tyoka Jackson on NFL Total Access

Great guy and also a class act. Basically talked about the Colts game on Monday night and how everybody has to their job a little harder. Also talked about the veteran leadership on this team and how it's helping pull throw with the loss of Martz. As always...

GO RAMS!!! :clanram:

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: Anybody else catch Tyoka Jackson on NFL Total Access

Thanks for the report, .Ramfan. Sorry I missed it.

TJ is one of our players that will have to speak up during the game too! Hargrove! Archuleta! Little! ...(no, he's too quiet but can creat a real ruckus by way of a couple of sacks or three each half)! Need some noise and teeth in our grin!

DEEEEFENSE!

Veteran leadership is right!

:1:

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

During my first Bash, I got to talk with Barry Waller while the players were leaving the stadium and heading across to the Drury, and he told me that Tyoka is a leader and a motivator for the defense. Tyoka was one of the guys who signed my shirt.

I think we will be hearing more from Tyoka this week. The defense needs to be motivated.

Come on D. Get pumped. It's Monday Night Football.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Tyoka is well spoken, has a good grasp of the fundamentals, and should force himself to play more downs. He has always been a disruptive force on the line and he just hasn't seen enough playing time for my money.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Kind of off topic, but funny story related to Tyoka.

After the Rams/Seahawks game last weekend, my family and I were waiting outside the Ed for the players to walk by. I got autographs last year, and my mom bought one of those pink breast cancer hats and was asking for autographs. But this year I was just telling the players "good game" because I figure that'd mean more to them than shouting "Hey over here!" like a lot of other people were doing.

Tyoka is signing for pretty much EVERYBODY while his dad as well as his wife and daughter (whom my girlfriend met in the Ed during the game, coincidentally) were following around. Tyoka signs my mom's hat and moves along toward the hotel door, but my mom asks Tyoka's dad Clarence (I believe is his name) for his signature as well. Clarence asks if she's kidding and she says no, he asks if she's sure, she says yes.

Clarence comes over to sign the hat as Tyoka is heading toward the hotel door. Tyoka looks back at his dad but isn't at an angle to see him signing the hat, and says, "Hey Dad, come on!" thinking his dad is just chatting or something. He signs the hat and we thank him before he heads into the hotel after Tyoka. We look at the hat, and he signed this, word for word: "Clarence, Ty's Dad"

I dunno, we thought that was hilarious.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Cool story Nick. I like that your family goes to the game with you. That is nice. My parents are not into sports. They won't even come out to watch me play soccer. oh well...at least my brothers like football.

So which players did you get to talk to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]