general counsel Guest

Anyone attending the leonard little trial?

Will any of our RamBro's/clan members in the st louis area be attending the leonard little trial starting monday? I wonder if it will be on court tv. I care a lot more about this than i do the stupid michael jackson trial that is on ten hours a day.

I find it amazing that an event (ie the trial) that one way or another is going to have a MAJOR impact on the rams season is getting ZERO pre trial publicity in the post-dispatch. I wonder if AV should be adding this to his list of questions for his next battle against bernie. The trial is clearly newsworthy, regardless of your perspective on how it will come out.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Re: Anyone attending the leonard little trial?

I care a lot more about this than i do the stupid michael jackson trial that is on ten hours a day.
    That trial is a circus. I'd rather watch Oprah.

I'm very interested to see whether or not there will be any press on the Little trial. Can one of our ClanRam legal correspondants fill me in on how this thing will work.

I went to traffic court last month for a ticket I received and saw several DUI cases. Is this the same type of court appearance or will this be a semi-private meeting with attorney, judge and Leonard?

Pardon my legal ignorance.

RamTime Guest

I can be a legal anaylist if you consider being on the inside a good resume. When I say on the inside I mean on the inside behind bars. LOL just kidding. My jail time was spent in Candlestick Parks Jail. Yep right in the stadium and right after a 49er - Seahawks game. Seems it's illegal to cheer for the Rams when they are not one of the teams playing. :confused:

general counsel Guest

I dont believe that this is quite the same as traffic court as little is facing a felony charge due to the fact that he has the prior manslaughter conviction (which by the way the prosecution cant mention in court). Please read the article that dez posted, it has lots of good info.

general counsel

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

After reading the article it's basically like the trails you always hear about. I was just using the traffic court reference seeing as 3 people were given 2-or-more year jail sentences for the same repeated DUI offense (mind you without the manslaughter).

So again, pardon my legal ignorance. That's why I have you guys.