Davidbig3 Guest

Anyone else get upset when they talk about the nfc west like they are nothing?

I hate it when I hear it on tv like if the division didn't deserve to be there. I believe the rams can compete with anyone out there... Just my thoughts, what do you guys think?

chucknbob is offline Registered User

Re: Anyone else get upset when they talk about the nfc west like they are nothing?

I think we're definitely the best team in our division on paper, but Until our WR corps can prove themselves we won't see any love from the talking heads on ESPN.

BEER is offline Registered User

Re: Anyone else get upset when they talk about the nfc west like they are nothing?

Its motavating. You have to expect this from a team that was desamated by Martz. Were climbing back up and putting our heads up again. It will come...

detrigg is offline Registered User

The nfc west is a very weak division.
    The good news is that one team from the division will have the opportunity to make a run in the playoffs.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

The NFC West sent the first team to win their division with a losing record to the playoffs last year. Of course the media is going to think we don't belong in the NFL. It doesn't matter that the Squawks beat the defending champs last year, as a whole, we were the worst division last year and maybe ever.

But, only one team had a QB of the future, us, and he was a rookie. I think the Rams are on the verge of becoming perennial playoff contenders, and hopefully soon, Super Bowl contenders. The media is always a year too early or a year too late on its predictions, we'll surprise some people this year.
    I believe!

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

It's frustrating, but sometimes it's best to fly under the radar. I personally like the fact that we are in a weak division. San Francisco, is rebuilding and won't do squat this year. Seattle made some decent moves, but will be hard pressed to score points consistently with T Jackson as their new starter. Arizona made some good moves, but once again are they really that much better at QB then they were last year? As far the Rams, they're getting there, but they are also still in the final stages of rebuilding. Try to separate yourself for a second and compare the competition that will be taking place in divisions like the AFC East, NFC East, etc and it's easy to see why media is sticking their nose up at our division.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

I love it! I don't care what they say about our Division, it helps us out having a young team by far! We will start taking control of the division and making some noise in the playoffs. Plain and simple proof our division isn't trash. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SAINTS IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR? Case closed...

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

It's hard to get too angry about it, considering the division winner had a losing record. On the plus side, it looks like both the Rams and the Seahawks improved in a number of areas this season, and the Cardinals should be dangerous if Kolb is a solid quarterback. As for the *****... well...

DeaconJ is offline Registered User

There seems to be a bunch of disgruntled chatter on the ***** SB forum regarding the lack of FA action.. Also saw a comment about Harbaugh coaching Kaepernick during practices while the QB coach stood on the sideline. Seems like there's some confusion in that camp. Love it!

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Can't expect love from anyone when the division was a cesspool of mediocrity. At least the Rams far exceeded expectations and have a bright future. They nonetheless have a tremendous task ahead of them with Philly, Green Bay, NYG, Dallas, and Baltimore among others on the schedule.