throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Anyone here going to be there at the game?

Is anyone from here going to be at the game? I am HOPING that there will at least be some Rams fans there to help on defense. I figured there might be some fans from L.A. that might make the trip. I would give anything to be there but I live in Illinois. So hopefully we can make it to the playoffs so I can goto one more game. I know I will do everything possible to get to the EJD if they make the playoffs.

xkidflowx is offline Registered User

Re: Anyone here going to be there at the game?

i'll be there in spirit.. i live in kansas... i cant even go to a home game! but once i get some money i'll save up for a plane ticket or drive to kansas city and take a bus there.. How much are good tickets at EJD? i need to expereince a real game before i call myself a diehard

Quote Originally Posted by xkidflowx View Post
    i'll be there in spirit.. i live in kansas... i cant even go to a home game! but once i get some money i'll save up for a plane ticket or drive to kansas city and take a bus there.. How much are good tickets at EJD? i need to expereince a real game before i call myself a diehard

I got endzone seats for 90 a piece (face value 70 a piece). I bought a ticket last year for 75 in the endzone but that was because I knew the guy that owned it so he gave it for face value.

And you can call yourself a diehard but you really do need to experience a game. There is NOTHING like a win at the EJD. Everyone was yelling at the top of thier lungs at the end of the game when we won.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

i was looking at this game as a strong possibility to attend, but just bought a house so will be moving.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

xkidflowx is offline Registered User

i really don't want endzone tickets.. what if the other team is driving on the other side of the field. you wont see much of it.. i really want a view where i can see all of it..

i really don't want endzone tickets.. what if the other team is driving on the other side of the field. you wont see much of it.. i really want a view where i can see all of it..
    Ya u could see it that way. But if you look at it this way the endzone is were the magic happens. It was undescribly how cool it was to see Bradford go to his right and throw that TD to Robinson it was directly in front of me i could see everything it was so cool.

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    i was looking at this game as a strong possibility to attend, but just bought a house so will be moving.
    you can't put that off a couple of days ? just kidding,congrats on the new home.

jkramsfan Guest

I sit in the 400 section and love the seats,you can see the whole field and watch as the plays develope,the closer you sit to the field the less you can see for the most part.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I live in Canada and I am hoping that they get into the playoffs.

1) Because I am a diehard like most here and would love it more than anything!
    2) I would be attending my first Rams game and it would be soo awesome!

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

I seriously contemplated it even though I can't afford it, but driving 1025 miles each way in the rain would have been a nightmare.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Hey im looking into plane tickets now from el paso to seattle. Does anyone know if playoff tickets go up much if i did go to the Lou for the game?

cheapest ive found is 437
    Last edited by ZiaRam; -12-28-2010 at 11:29 PM.

sundalo is offline Registered User

I live in WA, been a Rams fan since 99' when they beat the Titans and fell in love with Warner, Hakim, and company. I've had Seahawks season tickets for about 3 years now. I support the home town teams but when it comes to football, my love is for the Rams. It sucked for the past 3 years. I've gotten middle fingers, F YOUs, stuff thrown at me! It was embarrassing because we'd get humiliated. I will be there with my Bradford jersey decked out in Rams gear. I'm hoping that we win and win big. I wanna see a Rams victory in Qwest field, although I pray for my safety after the game if we do win LOL! I'll be cheering big and standing my ground against belligerent Seahawk fans haha

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by sundalo View Post
    I live in WA, been a Rams fan since 99' when they beat the Titans and fell in love with Warner, Hakim, and company. I've had Seahawks season tickets for about 3 years now. I support the home town teams but when it comes to football, my love is for the Rams. It sucked for the past 3 years. I've gotten middle fingers, F YOUs, stuff thrown at me! It was embarrassing because we'd get humiliated. I will be there with my Bradford jersey decked out in Rams gear. I'm hoping that we win and win big. I wanna see a Rams victory in Qwest field, although I pray for my safety after the game if we do win LOL! I'll be cheering big and standing my ground against belligerent Seahawk fans haha
    AWESOME!!!! Way to represent!!!!!

GO RAMS!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    I seriously contemplated it even though I can't afford it, but driving 1025 miles each way in the rain would have been a nightmare.
    Oh c'mon.....The ride back after a huge win would be like floating on air!

ps..Good Luck in the Clan Superbowl!

Tony Banks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZiaRam View Post
    Hey im looking into plane tickets now from el paso to seattle. Does anyone know if playoff tickets go up much if i did go to the Lou for the game?

cheapest ive found is 437
    We sit up top and our season tickets are $44 per game, regular season. I think they're the cheapest ones. Divisional round is $55 and if we get the NFC Championship they go up to................$110! Worth every penny if we make it though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast