bruce_wannabe Guest

anyone know who we are targeting???

is there any reliable sources stating who we are going to go after in free agency???

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Re: anyone know who we are targeting???

I'd like to know as well. Or at least if we could get an update listing of all the FA's out there. I've been seeing a number of Safeties and CB's that were cut. I don't recall too many LB's, other than Lavar Arrington. I hope we at least make an attempt to get him.

majorram is offline Registered User

The Rams are certainly keeping it to themselves this year, I have trailed through the internet and not found much, I have no idea who we are hunting!! only the positions the Rams are looking at...

I think the Rams would of targeted LB derek Smith if available but he resigned

steve:clanram:
    "The breakfast Club"

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

I'm on the Look out guys. As are others here. If I find anything I'll post it because I'm curious about it too. But some Low Key guys I'd target are:

Ben Leber LB Chargers
    Keith Adams LB Eagles
    Bart Scott LB Ravens ... His numbers for 2005, when he had 119 tackles and four sacks while starting 10 times in place of an injured Ray Lewis, camouflage some inconsistencies. He'll disappear sometimes, but 3-4 teams looking for a complementary inside 'backer know all about him.

Nick Greisen LB Giants
    Will Demps SS Ravens ... Definetly love his game style. And he is one big mutha. He has always been overshadowed by Ed Reed but is a reallygood player. Coming off knee surgery he should be cheap.
    Chris Baker TE Jets
    Last edited by RamsFan16; -03-09-2006 at 07:23 PM.
    RamsFan16

BigGameHolt is offline Registered User

There are a bunch of free agent linebackers but no one as good as Smith, too bad he resigned, anyways there is a lot of talent out there that the Rams could use to patch up their defense. Signing glover was a great way to start out.
    :clanram: BIG GAME Holt