Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Anyone still wear their rams jersey?

Iaurdae is offline Registered User

Re: Anyone still wear their rams jersey?

I can't wear jerseys or any gear at work either, but when I'm at home I usually pull a jersey over my head at least once a week! And like most of the fans in the US, here in Denmark they just run along with all the Super Bowl teams all the time, and the next year they get upsessed with a new team..

When we get together a couple of guys to watch football I always show up in a Rams jersey!
    RealRam likes this.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Wear my stuff all the time. In fact, I'm sitting here in front of the computer wearing my Rams Nike shorts. (the only Nike apparel I own and wear and that's because it was given to me as a gift) At work, I have several polo's with Rams logo's that I wear, a Rams lanyard that I recently replaced with my Anaheim Ducks lanyard. After all, it is hockey season. Oh, and I drink my morning coffee out of a Rams coffee mug while at work. My Dodge Challenger wears Rams head covers, and my Dodge Ram carries a Rams trailer hitch cover. I also have four jerseys, two in blue and yellow (one Bradford and the other a #13 home jersey) and in the current colors, I have a Warner home jersey and an away jersey with my name on it. I now own about 15 different baseball caps I rotate and wear. 3 of those proudly carry the Los Angeles Rams name on them.

My wallet also has an embroidered Rams logo on it.

So I'd say yes, I still wear and display my Rams stuff all the time. But like I said, during hockey season I wear my Ducks stuff and in baseball season, I put on my Angels stuff. I have some UCLA gear as well. I also have several Rams jackets, all of them but one in Los Angeles era colors and name. But I rarely get to wear them here, never cold enough to need them.

Oh, I'm going to hang out with some friends at the local sports bar today to watch the championship games and I'll be wearing something with Rams on it. ...and rooting like hell against Crapernick.
    ramsanddodgers and Iaurdae like this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I wear something RAMS everyday of the week,
    ramsanddodgers likes this.

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Wear my stuff all the time. In fact, I'm sitting here in front of the computer wearing my Rams Nike shorts. (the only Nike apparel I own and wear and that's because it was given to me as a gift) At work, I have several polo's with Rams logo's that I wear, a Rams lanyard that I recently replaced with my Anaheim Ducks lanyard. After all, it is hockey season. Oh, and I drink my morning coffee out of a Rams coffee mug while at work. My Dodge Challenger wears Rams head covers, and my Dodge Ram carries a Rams trailer hitch cover. I also have four jerseys, two in blue and yellow (one Bradford and the other a #13 home jersey) and in the current colors, I have a Warner home jersey and an away jersey with my name on it. I now own about 15 different baseball caps I rotate and wear. 3 of those proudly carry the Los Angeles Rams name on them.

My wallet also has an embroidered Rams logo on it.

So I'd say yes, I still wear and display my Rams stuff all the time. But like I said, during hockey season I wear my Ducks stuff and in baseball season, I put on my Angels stuff. I have some UCLA gear as well. I also have several Rams jackets, all of them but one in Los Angeles era colors and name. But I rarely get to wear them here, never cold enough to need them.

Oh, I'm going to hang out with some friends at the local sports bar today to watch the championship games and I'll be wearing something with Rams on it. ...and rooting like hell against Crapernick.
    Nice!

I have probably the same wallet, a Rams checkbook cover, Rams trailer hitch cover, license plate frame, 5-6 t-shirts, 5-6 sweatshirts and hoodies, my selection of hats varies, (In construction I tend to have to replace them), including 2 of the ugliest hats designed (The Super bowl Champions hat), a Warner Jersey, and an autographed Roman Gabriel jersey to go along with the mugs, glasses, plushes, books...etc... >8)

I cannot decide who I least want to win, either game today.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Trevor is offline Registered User

Its great to see the first thread that I made ever on this board has been bumped LOL!

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Nice!

I have probably the same wallet, a Rams checkbook cover, Rams trailer hitch cover, license plate frame, 5-6 t-shirts, 5-6 sweatshirts and hoodies, my selection of hats varies, (In construction I tend to have to replace them), including 2 of the ugliest hats designed (The Super bowl Champions hat), a Warner Jersey, and an autographed Roman Gabriel jersey to go along with the mugs, glasses, plushes, books...etc... >8)

I cannot decide who I least want to win, either game today.
    LOL I have to agree on the "ugliest" Rams hat design. What were they thinking with the silver and black cap? They couldn't have picked worse colors for me. I have one, but rarely wear it.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

I keep one in my car for emergencies.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123