AugustaRamFan is offline Registered User

Apology in order for....

Marc Bulger. Ouch!!

As a fan it was hard to watch most of the game Saturday. What made the game even harder to watch, at the end of the second half, was the beating that Marc Bulger took, courtesy of Martzie and Orlando.

I want to make a Clan Ram wide apology to Marc Bulger. I started a thread in December that implied he was soft. Boy - was I wrong!

Marc took some shots as the Falcons D-line T'd off and battered him. It was amazing that he even stayed in the game.

Marc Bulger is one tough s*b. Hats off to Bulger...

ARF a Former Warnerite... Now a Bulgerite!

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Apology in order for....

Man, the guy takes a pounding no question about that. In a time when over-the-top self-serving personalities are king (ie. Moss, Owens, Keyshawn, anyone still associated with the Postens), it's refreshing to see an athlete that quietly goes about his business taking care of his team. We've seen it in others (Warner, Faulk, Bruce), I'm glad we still see it in our current & future leaders (Bulger, Pisa, Jackson, Kennedy).

I'm proud to be a Rams fan with Bulger at the helm.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Its nice to go into an offseason without even a hint of a QB controversy, isn't it?

elAcky Guest

the only controversy is why we kept chandler around and whether he will be there next year... I think that smoker has to become the backup and Jamie Martin brought back as #3... either that or we cut Smoker and take one of the many backups that will be available come April e.g. Rattay

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

To me, the only controversy with Chandler is whether we sue him for fraudulently representing himself as a competent NFL QB.

viper is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    To me, the only controversy with Chandler is whether we sue him for fraudulently representing himself as a competent NFL QB.
    Ain't that the truth...sheesh! He better not be back next year. :bored:

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

No doubt about it - he's a warrior. I'm anxious to see him after another summer of work and hopefully with a better offensive line.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

AugustaRamFan is offline Registered User

The issues will be of a less stressful tone as we debate who should be #2 and #3.

Agreed!

Tailgage-Mayor is offline Registered User

Talking Re: Apology in order for....

Well we are going to need a new backup quarterback, since Chandler will not be here.

There is one guy from New York that will likely be available, and he already knows the offense.

Dare I say his name????

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AugustaRamFan
    Marc Bulger. Ouch!!

As a fan it was hard to watch most of the game Saturday. What made the game even harder to watch, at the end of the second half, was the beating that Marc Bulger took, courtesy of Martzie and Orlando.
    It is a well deserved apology. He did have moxie. And at least he didn't run out of bounds or stumble over his on feet like VicksVaporRub did.

Of course I'm not sure I liked his obedience in calling TOs and spiking the ball at the end of the game. Maybe he'll work on strength training over the off season - which would include standing up to silliness when he sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by elAcky
    the only controversy is why we kept chandler around and whether he will be there next year... I think that smoker has to become the backup and Jamie Martin brought back as #3... either that or we cut Smoker and take one of the many backups that will be available come April e.g. Rattay
    Somehow, I think that when he cleared out his locker. The locker let out a sigh of relief.

He wont be back.