throwback week



Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 460
  1. #136
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    You don't bring in David Carr if Delhomme has "a proven track record of winning" ...

    You want to tell me it was Delhomme's play that carried Carolina to the Super Bowl?

    I'll give you 2 reasons for bringing in Carr you can understand....Jamie Martin and Ryan Fitzpatrick


  2. #137
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    What does Ryan Fitzpatrick have to do with your failures at QB? He doesn't play for the Panthers or Rams ...

  3. #138
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Nor does Jamie Martin!

  4. #139
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Because they were your crap ass back ups when Bulger went down....Sorry to use them as an example. I thought that would have helped explain why Carr's here.

  5. #140
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,061
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by Panthro View Post
    I was hoping subtly would suffice
    Sounds more like you were hoping to have it both ways. It's true Jake has been a winner in the past, but it's also true that he has not been a model of consistency, especially when faced with a little adversity. Time will tell if he can hold off David Carr.

  6. #141
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Carr's there because Delhomme is average ....

    But then again, I'd take my backup QB over as my started over any QB on your roster ...

  7. #142
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    I'm sorry, I'll stop now. I forgot to take into account all that frustration you must be dealing with from being the MOST DISSAPOINTING team in the NFL last season ...

  8. #143
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Sounds more like you were hoping to have it both ways. It's true Jake has been a winner in the past, but it's also true that he has not been a model of consistency, especially when faced with a little adversity. Time will tell if he can hold off David Carr.
    If Jake could spell consistency let alone be consistent I would be a happy fan....I am putting alot of stock in the new OC and time will tell

  9. #144
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    I'm sorry, I'll stop now. I forgot to take into account all that frustration you must be dealing with from being the MOST DISSAPOINTING team in the NFL last season ...
    It was pretty rough with all the expectations and everything....It's never good when Prisco starts backing us.

  10. #145
    Krames41 Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMorgan55 View Post
    As of today... steve smith is a bigger playmaker.... the guy made the mighty bears "d" of 05' look like fools single handed.... he had 10 catchs for 245 yds and 3 tds...
    Torry Holt 2006 (while playing hurt): 93 Receptions, 1188 yards, 10 touchdowns

    Steve Smith 2006 (while playing healthy): 83 Receptions, 1,166 yards, 7 touchdowns

    You sure you want to make that argument because Holt has Smith beat in every category. You want to compare career numbers now because that's even worse? And again, Torry Holt had to have shoulder suregery this off season because he was playing hurt. An unhealthy, older, Torry Holt beats a younger, healthy Steve Smith. Don't ever make the argument Steve Smith is better ever again becasue you sound stupid. By the way, our running back had more receptions then Steve Smith. Choke that one down sally.


    I'm Jeff Kramer and I believe....

  11. #146
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by Krames41 View Post
    Torry Holt 2006 (while playing hurt): 93 Receptions, 1188 yards, 10 touchdowns

    Steve Smith 2006 (while playing healthy): 83 Receptions, 1,166 yards, 7 touchdowns
    I am an NC State guy and have argued the Holt vs Smith argument before in defense of Holt.....but please do just a little bit of research the next time instead of just looking at the stat line. How about 2006 games played.....

    Torry Holt - 16
    Steve Smith - 14

    Choke that one down Samantha

  12. #147
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Ah ha! I finally figured out why Panthro is trolling over here. Check out these comments from the Panthers Board:

    Brilliant Quote from Panthro: "I really think the injuries and age of the rams WR's will allow Jake to create havoc on the the Rams DB's"

    Quotes about Panthro from others: " Don't pay attention to Panthro. No one ever does."

    Panthro says "I'm leaving for another 4 days". Another poster says "Good riddance!"

    I can tell you are well-respected at your home forum.

  13. #148
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19,037
    Rep Power
    171

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Smith and Holt are both great players.

    Where Panther fans miss the boat is underestimating Isaac Bruce (calling him an old man, and such). Take a moment to look up his stats from last year.

  14. #149
    Krames41 Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by Panthro View Post
    I am an NC State guy and have argued the Holt vs Smith argument before in defense of Holt.....but please do just a little bit of research the next time instead of just looking at the stat line. How about 2006 games played.....

    Torry Holt - 16
    Steve Smith - 14

    Choke that one down Samantha
    Wow, you just proved that Torry Holt also stays healthier. You want to go into who is more injury proned now? Thanks for proving my point. Choke another one down because you just got beat again Sally.


    I'm Jeff Kramer and I Believe....

  15. #150
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Ah ha! I finally figured out why Panthro is trolling over here. Check out these comments from the Panthers Board:

    Brilliant Quote from Panthro: "I really think the injuries and age of the rams WR's will allow Jake to create havoc on the the Rams DB's"

    Quotes about Panthro from others: " Don't pay attention to Panthro. No one ever does."

    Panthro says "I'm leaving for another 4 days". Another poster says "Good riddance!"

    I can tell you are well-respected at your home forum.
    lol

    I mistyped that post in who would have a better game Delhomme vs Bulger thread.....
    and edited it with
    "Wowsers....well I missed out on the middle part of what I wanted to say

    And the crappiness of their DB's"

    And as far as them insulting me....such is the territory when you are Panthro.

Similar Threads

  1. UNI Gridders at Iowa Saturday
    By DJRamFan in forum COLLEGE
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-12-2005, 06:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •